2-Troublemaker

After all that drama, we headed inside the apartment. Futaro was in the living room talking to himself as i was outside the balcony.

I looked inside and see that Futaro was yelling then Yotsuba arriving to Futaro's rescue

Yotsuba: I'm here!

I decide to head inside and sat next to Futaro. Yotsuba serves us drink. I thanked her and enjoy my drink while Futaro talks to Yotsuba.

Futaro: Yotsuba was it? The one got zero?

Yotsuba: Ehehe...

Futaro: Could you try furrowing your eyebrows?

Yotsuba: L-Like this?

She looks exactly Itsuki when she's mad.

Futaro: And why are you here?

Yotsuba: For your lessons, obviously.

Futaro: Yotsuba... Can i hug you?

Yotsuba:(sweatdrops) Okay, let's get the rest of them!

I then follow Yotsuba as Futaro follows as well

Yotsuba: Our rooms, from the front are...Itsuki, me, and then Miku, Nino, and Ichika.

Futaro: I have to start by gathering the five of you?

Y/n: I'll help

Futaro knocks on Itsuki as i head over to Miku's room. I knocked on the door and she opens it slightly.

Miku: What do you want?

Y/n: You.

Miku: W-What?

Y/n: Futaro's your tutor.

Miku: No, why him? He's in our grade. And why are you even here?

Y/n: No reason just helping Futaro with his job because i think it gonna be difficult and it seems like i was right. You girls really troublesome.

Miku: If you are here just to insulting us then leave.

Y/n: Not until you study with us.

Miku: No

She closes the door as i heard a door slam. I look to my left and see Futaro and Yotsuba got shut by the door.

Y/n: No luck?

Futaro: No. What about you?

Y/n: Same. Let's move on to Nino, shall we?

Yotsuba: Nino is really good at socializing. I bet she'll hit it off with you two.

Y/n: I doubt that.

I continuously knock on the door but nothing in response. I looked at Yotsuba while continue knocking on the door as she sweatdrops.

Yotsuba: M-May be she's not in there.

Futaro put on a depressing aura as Yotsuba starts stammering on what to do. I tapping Futaro on his shoulder.

Y/n: We still have one more.

Yotsuba: Right! Ichika! Ichika is...

Futaro: Why the silence?

Yotsuba: Please stay calm, okay?

She turns around to face Ichika's room as she opens the door. The sigh inside...how can i describe it...the room is so horrible that if there is a murder happens here they would think that the person have been dead by suffocating in trash smell.

Futaro: W-What's with this room?

Y/n: Is there someone in this world could live in this dumb? Oh that person is Ichika