4-What i really want.

As I head back from the rooftop, i pass a vending machine. I was going down the stairs and heard the vending machine.

Y/n: Miku?

Miku: Here. A token of my goodwill. I saw you had Matcha Soda today and I thought you liked it. So... take it please.

She hands over a drink as I look to see Matcha Soda. I was about to grab it and thought about the Matcha Soda story about snot.

Y/n: There's no snot in it.. right?

Miku: *giggles* I just got it. I wouldn't be able to put in as quick enough.

I accept the Matcha Soda. She walks down the stairs as I quickly go and buy a Matcha Soda for her as well.

As I catch up to her, I don't tell her I have another Matcha Soda. I was about to place it on her cheek but she turned around making me hide the Matcha Soda.

Miku: I didn't know you liked warlords as much as I did, Y/n.

Y/n: I like a lot of things when it comes to history. Futaro also used to be my tutor. So I learned much from him.

Miku: I'll ask him if he knows much about warlords as you do.

Futaro, i did this for u brother, please don't screw this up.

I wait for her be distracted I place the Matcha Soda on her cheek making her flinch due to the coldness of the can.

Miku: Y-Y/n!

I smiled at her and hold up my Matcha Soda as she takes hers. I opened the can and drank from it and looked at Miku.

Miku: Is there snot in this?

Y/n: Who knows?

She flinched at my answer as I laugh and run. She was about to chase me but I turned around and just give her a smile.

Y/n: I'm just kidding. There isn't any snot in there. It's just a token of my goodwill.

We finally got out the school. Although i live in the same apartment as her but there is something i need to do so i told her to go back first.

Y/n: Uhm...What was i about to do again? Oh right, study with Itsuki at family restaurant.

Flashback:

Itsuki: One more thing could you help me with study?

Like tutor? Well not a bad idea, i think i will take this chance to make friend.

Y/n: No

Itsuki: Eh!? Why not?

Y/n: It's a waste of time that's all. I want to spent my time in peace.

Itsuki: But.

Y/n: I'll help study as a friend not like a teacher and study, so you can ask me anything you don't understand i will try my best to answer for you.

Itsuki: Isn't it the same as tutor?

Y/n: No. Tutor is mean i have to teach you based on your where's your abilities is, then teach you detail about your problem. But here as a friend, i will just answer your question that's all.

Itsuki: I see...does that mean you will help me right?

Y/n: Probably if i have time.

Itsuki: Then it's a promise! I have to go now. See you again Y/n!

Y/n: Bye

Flashback end:

Think about the reason why i ended up helping her. I arrived the restaurant without me noticed. I walk in and see Itsuki sits in the third table in the corner of the restaurant.