Chapter 5

Chapter 5

"But I don't wanna go to the dentist!" Niall complained loudly, oddly resembling a small child.

"But you're getting your braces off! You should be so excited!" I cooed, treating him as if he was the age he was acting to be.

"Yeah, but... But... Then I'll have to wear a retainer! Dem, I don't wanna wear a retainer!"

He pointed out, after a bit of hesitation.

"Look what song is on the radio!" I exclaimed ignoring his outburst as turned up the volume keeping my other hand on twelve o'clock according that driving thing.

"So I'm puttin' all my fences up, cause I don't wanna fall in love..." The song went on as Niall pouted in his seat.

"If I ever did that, I think I'd have a heart attack! I think I'd have a heart attack." The song ended with the single strum of a guitar as we pulled up to our destination.

Suddenly Niall ran out if the car and inside the building before I could even unbuckle.

I took the keys out of ignition and got out at a normal pace.

~later~

"I just don't know what to do. I mean he's my brother. How am I suppose to cheer him up when I can't even find the good in this situation. I can always find the good in a situation!" I ranted to Zayn as we sat on his bed eating sour gummy worms.

"Well, obviously not always." He joked. For that comment he got a slap on the shoulder.

"No seriously," I started before plopping a sugary candy in my mouth. "What should I do? I can't even get him to wear his retainer for Pete's sake!" I groaned in frustration.

"Well, I would say to tell him to close his eyes and enjoy the roller coaster off li-"

"Zayn I am serious!" I cut him off standing up and walking towards the door. He followed me, as soon as I put my hand on the knob he wrapped his arms around my waist; burying his face into my neck.

" I know you're serious. But I honestly don't know what to do. I tried getting him to laugh but that didn't work he just ran off to his room." He murmured into my hair.

"Well, he's swimming out back right now." I mentioned, turning around is his arms so we were hugging.

"Just think of an inspirational quote and chant it to yourself when your stressed." He looked me in the eyes, his brown orbs mesmerizing me.

"Everything will be alright in the end. If its not alright, then it's not the end." I grinned as our foreheads touched.

"Ed Sheeran, nice choice." He complemented, laying one hand on the small of my back and the other holding my left cheek. I wrapped my hands around his neck as I stood on my tippy toes. We studied each others faces contently. And just as we leaned in just as my eyes flickered shut, Liam burst through my door. The door knob hitting me as I toppled on top off Zayn.

"What the Hell!?" Zayn and I exclaim simultaneously.

"Sorry for interrupting your make out session but I can't find Niall!" Liam declared.

"Oh my gosh he's swimming you bloke." I explained as I attempted to close the door in front of him but he grabbed it and stared me in the eyes.

"He isn't out there. Or under his bed for that matter."

"Ugh. Check in his bed like under the covers!" Zayn practically yelled.

"His bed is perfectly made." Liam groaned in frustration.

"Well maybe he went out for ice cream-" I started but was cut off my Harry running into the room.

"We can't find him, all the cars are here and he would have told someone if he had went for a walk. He either ran away which is inconceivable.." He trailed off as I gave him a "cut to the chase" look.

"He's gone." He finished slowly.

~~~~~later

"Guys! Look what I found!" Harry came stumbled into the room, stopping us from calling the police.

We had already called Simon and he told us to call the authorities.

"It's a letter, and its creeping me out. All the letters to the words look like they were cut out of magazines." He says hesitantly.

"Let me see." Zayn inquired, reaching out his hand expectantly. As Harry hands him the letter I gasp and grip Louis' arm.

We're in the den, I'm on the love seat between Louis and Zayn, Liam is sitting the recliner.

After handing the letter to Zayn, Harry plops down on the couch across from me. Zayn clears his throat and begins.

"Dear Remaining members of 1D,

As you have probably seen on the news a lot of stars have been kidnapped. Demetria Lavato being one of them. When your Irish member of the band was snooping Around where the stars are being held I decided to take him as well. But this time I am requesting a ransom of £50,000,000. Leave to money stuffed into a zebra pillow pet." Zayn finished with a confused look and a quirked eyebrow.

_______\\\\\\\_____________{}{}{}}{}{}{_

Sorry it was so jumpy, I am seriously thinking about deleting this story. It's stupid, horribly written and over all dumb. I wish my writing skills were better y'all! But I also think fanfics aren't my thang.

>•=**+IIIIMMMPPPOOORRRTTTAANNTTT!!!!!!

(Important)

YOU MUST READ THIS IF YOU DON'T WANT A GOVERNMENT NINJA STALKING YOU WHILE YOU SLEEP!+**=•<

Comment what you think, ya know, if anyone is even reading this mess. I'm gonna start a new story, but actually try and update somewhat regularly.