Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Fold the shirt. Put the shirt away. Fold the pants. Put the pants away. Fold the bra.(a/n I don't know who else folds their bras but I do.) Put the bra away. INCASE you haven't realized yet, I'm unpacking. And I think I might have over-packed. Well at least I'll be prepared for anything right? Oh! Hey look. Theres my pocket knife!- See what I mean.

I am absolutely rediculous. What is wrong with me? "everything" Niall said in the back of my head. I turned around but he wasn't there. I love it when we do this from a distance. Once when he was at summer camp. We would 'talk' to each other every night. It was pretty fun I will admit. But it gives me a killer headache. But lucky Nialler doesnt get one. Evidentially, his brain is 'stronger' than mine. What ever.

I only get a headache when I tap into his brain to see what's going on up there, like what he just did to me. And when ever I 'tell' him something from a distance.

"D!" Niall yelled running into my room.

"N" I yelled back in an annoying tone.

"I need you. Like ASAP." he explained. And he said ASAP like a word, not saying the letters like a normal person. No! God forbid. Note the sarcasm. Note it!

"why? I'm almost done!" I whined.

"because its import-ooh! Pocket knife!" he squealed giddily, before placing it in his pocket.

"fine. But I want that back later. I don't trust you with sharp objects." I left reluctantly.

"go outside." he pushed me toward the sliding door.

"why?" I questioned knowing of his prank capabilities.

"because a certain someone wants to ask you a certain question," he said smile widening. "oh and he does have my approval but he's under probation if you say yes." he said seriously.

Ok I am now officially confused. Oh well.

I walked outside and the first thing I saw was an orange rose. It was laying on an envelope. I gingerly picked up the rose and opened the envelope. The note read:

"Dear Demetria,

I hope you enjoy the plans that I have made for you to do, since you looked kinda bored unpacking. It's basically a scavenger hunt. And you'll see what your 'prize' is per say.

P.S.

The hints are in riddles.

& the first hint is on the back."

And sure enough when I flipped the note over there was cute little riddle.

"we're best friends, we have always been close. And you can always find me when you use your nose."

Ok? Does that mean kitchen? I am assuming. I walked inside ready to ask Niall a million questions, but he wasn't there. Odd. I went to the kitchen and surely I found another rose. But this one was blue. I took the note and read it aloud.

"I know what your thinking. 'What is this about and who is it from' crazy right? Well try looking in a few more places you should find another hint with the heart of aces." wow. He is a genius. Gosh I hope it's Zayn. Hmm... Ace of hearts. Deck of cards. Game closet! "correct." Niall said in the back of my head. "I know I'm a genius." I gloated back.

I had actually found the game closet by accident looking for the loo. Oh well. I ran up stairs and found it. I opened the door to see the next letter, an ace of hearts, and a yellow rose, taped to the back of the door. The note read:

"ok. So you now have three roses. Orange, blue then yellow roses.

Watch out for what's next. You do this while you text. Even though your not supposed to. (yes. Niall did tell me that.) "

Oops. They know my secret. I-I text... While driving. I am so scared of what they're gonna do to me! Note the sarcasm. Note it! So car, here I come.

I made my way outside and opened the car door to reveal the next note and a new letter in the passenger seat. This time the rose was purple. Wow. That's neat. And... Exotic. Neato!

The note said:

"now without texting, make your way to your safe haven. The place you go when your cravin' ice cream. And life just feels bad. (yes, Niall told me about that, as well.) "

So to the park! Yay! I just love parks. But, he said ice cream. Huh. Maybe he means for me to go to an ice cream vender. Yup. I'll go with that. 'cause, I love ma ice cream.

I found the keys in the drivers seat and turned the car on. After placing my roses in the passenger seat, along with the letters. I realized that I didn't know how to get to the park. Huh. Then the GPS turned on and told me to pull out. So of course, I did as instructed.

Once I got to the park, yes that is where the GPS co-ordenance (a/n is that how you spell it? I'm confused.) led me to. Oh there's an ice cream vender. I hope it's the right one.

As I aproached the elderly man he looked at me and held up his index finger, motioning for me to wait. I was about three feet away, so I was in ear-shot. He stood back up holding a note and a pink rose.

"Miss Horan?" he asked kindly.

"yes sir, that's me." I said stepping forward.

"here you go."he said handing me the note and rose and I thanked him walking back to the car. Which was Harry's. So it was a pretty darn nice car. I grabbed the other roses out of the passenger seat and inspected my outfit. I was wearing some denim yellow shorts with a red V-neck shirt and red Toms. My hair was down but had my natural wavy thing going on. I look presentable.

I now have five roses with the colors of, orange, blue, yellow, purple, and now pink. Ok. I then opened the note which read:

"ok I hear you like to climb trees well if you make your way towards the middle of the park there's a clearing. With one big tree in the middle.

And yes I know that does not rhyme. At all. But oh well."

I made my way toward the center of the park. Clutching my five colorful roses. With a smile on my face. Which of the boys is it from? Please tell me it's Zayn. Please tell me it's Zayn. Please. Please. I saw the tree. I quickened my pace and the next thing I knew I was there.

All five of the boys were there. But one of them was standing in the middle with a red rose to join the other roses I'm guessing. But when I saw the boy standing in the middle my heart sunk. It was definately not Zayn he was on the end, looking down. And don't worry it wasn't Niall either.

"Demi, will you go out with me?" he asked me.

__________________________________

CLIFF HANGER! OK DESCRIPTION OF DEMI BELOW!

DARK BRUNETTE HAIR, CRYSTAL BLUE EYES, FAIR SKIN, APPROX. 5'7" IN HEIGHT, BRACES, BASICALLY EXACTLY LIKE NIALL BUT A GIRL AND SHE DOESN'T DYE HER HAIR BLOND! SHE IS LEFT HANDED JUST LIKE NIALL AS WELL.

OK THANKS!