𝓌𝒽𝑜 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓉𝓈 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝓇𝓎?

Capricorn: Chongyun

♥️ "Y/n?! Is a demon possessing you?! Here I'll exorcise it!-...You're not crying because you're possessed? Aw...c'mere! I'll hug you!" 

Aquarius: Heizou

♥️ "Aye, Y/n, have you seen my magnifying gla-....hey, why are you crying? Shh, it's okay."

♥️Bonus: Heizou went out after he finished comforting you to find out whoever or whatever he fuck made you cry using his 10/10 detective skills.

Pisces: Kaveh

♥️ "AHHHH Y/N DON'T CRY!" *Proceeds to suffocate you with a bear hug.* "what's wrong?!"

Aries: Tighnari 

(UGH HE'S SO BABY BOY! I LOVE HIM SO MUCH)

♥️ "Y/n? Are you...crying? Hmm, how about I make you some chamomile tea? Would that make you feel better? Here. You wanna talk about it?"

Taurus: Kirara

♥️ "Mmrp?" *Proceeds to wrap you in a soft hug and wraps her tail around you.* "Please don't cry..."

Gemini: Itto

(dumbass #1 comforting dumbass #2 fr)

♥️ "HEY DONT CRY! THE ONE AND ONI ARATAKI ITTO IS HERE! NYAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" *Proceeds to suffocate you with a bear hug just like Kaveh.*

♥️ Bonus: He pretends to shrug off the fact he witnessed you crying but secretly he's so worried and concerned for you he just doesn't know how to express it properly.

Cancer: Lumine

♥️ "Here, let me wipe those tears off your cheek. Just let me know when you're ready to talk, ok?"

(she'd probably be so sweet and nice. i wish i had a friend like her irl 😢)

Leo: Xingqiu

♥️ "Y/n? Oh, are you crying? C'mere." *Tiny soft boy hug.*

♥️ Bonus: He reads you a bedtime story and makes sure you fall asleep peacefully

Virgo: Klee

♥️ "No fear! Klee is here! Would it make you feel better if I blew something up? Ooh, check out this new bomb I made!"

♥️ Bonus: The bomb has your face painted on it and Klee cherishes it like a giant brick of gold.

Libra: Keqing

♥️ I feel like she'd comfort you with actions more than words? She'd probably see you crying and set her work down with a sigh and just hug you till you felt better.

Scorpio: Kaeya

♥️ "Hm, are you alright snowflake?" (HE MEANS THAT P L A T O N I C A L L Y) "Ah, I see. You shouldn't let it get to you, you're perfect after all."

Sag: Hu Tao

♥️ Let's be real, she can't comfort someone properly to save her own life. She'd probably just ask if you were okay and needed some time alone and then ruin the moment by offering you a discount on a full-blown funeral.