𝓌𝒽𝑜 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝓂𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝑜𝓃 𝓎𝑜𝓊? / 𝓌𝒽𝑜 𝒹𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝓃𝒹 𝓂𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝑜𝓃?

𝙸𝙽 𝙲𝙰𝚂𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙲𝙰𝙽𝙽𝙾𝚃 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙳 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚃𝙸𝚃𝙻𝙴 (𝙸𝙿𝙷𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝚄𝚂𝙴𝚁𝚂 𝙸'𝙼 𝙻𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙰𝚃 𝚈𝙾𝚄): 

𝓌𝒽𝑜 𝒹𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝓃𝒹 𝓂𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝑜𝓃? / 𝓌𝒽𝑜 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝓂𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝑜𝓃 𝓎𝑜𝓊?

Capricorn: Itto

You spend money on him

You have to buy him food and usually have to pay for his medical care bills 'cause lord knows this man gets injured a TON. Last time, he walked headfirst into a  tree and a branch fell on his head- who paid for the health care bill? You.

Aquarius: Neuvillettte 

He spends money on you

You don't even ask him too. There was one time that you were at a café and when you were trying to pay, you realized you forgot your credit card....all of a sudden a different credit card comes flying in your direction. And how much Mora is on that card? 6,000,000,000- all for your personal use. The person who threw that credit card at you may or may not have been Neuvillette.

Pisces: Venti

You spend money on him

Asks you to buy him alcohol ALL. THE. TIME. Why? No store will accept his ID (even though it's legit) because he "looks too young." So now you have to buy all that dandelion wine- and he doesn't even pay you back!

Aries: Heizou

You spend money on him

Constantly begging you for Mora, and  you don't even know what it's for! One morning, he's asking for 20,000- the next morning it's 500,000! Eventually, you just started dividing up a very small portion of your paycheck and funded it into an account for Heizou to use. Sugar Mommy/Daddy (Y/N) is real.

Taurus: Kuki 

She spends money on you

When you get into trouble, whether it be you get hurt or you get sent to jail for whatever reason....she's always making sure you get out safe and clean of any situation. She also pays for your meals as long as you pay her back eventually.

Gemini: Ei

 She spends money on you

You guys obviously love to go shopping together, but sometimes the prices can get a little out of hand. But, no need to worry! Ei always pays for it. Where does she get all the money from to pay for these little shopping sprees? Yae Miko- 

Cancer: Al Haitham

He spends money on you

He likes to buy you small little presents such as crochet animal keychains or plushies, little trinkets/gadgets, and jewelry. Is he a simp? Possibly.

Leo: Ayaka

She spends money on you

You guys love trying out new restaurants together! You usually offer to pay for the meals but sometimes the prices are exactly...pretty to look at. In these cases, Ayaka is always happy to pay for it! She doesn't even make you pay her back.

Virgo: Aether

You spend money on him AND he spends money on you

Aether constantly has to pay for Paimon's food. Since you felt bad for him, you decided to start helping out by paying for Paimon's food every other month. Aether greatly appreciates the effort, and in return buys you lots of little accessories and sometimes even pays for your meals.

Libra: Bennet

You spend money on him

✧  All those inventions and little machines cost a lot of money, and since Bennet's such a wholesome cutie, you decided to pay for his machinery! No ill intentions whatsoever, this little boy wormed his way into your heart and now he's practically your son.

Scorpio: Ningguang

She spends money on you

(Sugar Mommy Ningguang has returned!)

You constantly help Ningguang out. Whether it be running errands for her, helping file papers, or enforcing rules- Ningguang has come to appreciate your help. In return, you get a fairly large amount of Mora dumped into your account every month. 

Sag: Kaveh

You spend money on him

Due to Kaveh having the worst financial restraint in the history of Tevyat, you decided to help the architect out by paying 1/3 of his bills. It's not too bad, and you get to spend time with him, which is a pretty nice bonus if you ask me. You also give him tips on how to manage his money.