𝓌𝒽𝑜 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅𝓈 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝓇𝑜𝓊𝒷𝓁𝑒?

Capricorn: Nilou

"Jeez, y/n! Your so reckless sometimes...No more dancing tips for the rest of the week for you!"

Aquarius: Zhongli

"By the Archons....what am I going to have to do with you in order to get you to start thinking before doing?"

Pisces: Diluc

"And I thought Kaeya was the biggest dumbass I knew...*sigh*, as long as your not hurt or anything I suppose I can let this one slide."

Aries: Ei

"Do you have to turn every disagreement with random strangers into a huge argument? So improper..."

Taurus: Xinyan

"Woah! Stop right there, y/n. You're lucky you have me to keep you from doing stupid stuff!"

Gemini: Xiao

"...I'm not even surprised by your antics anymore. Are you at least safe? Not injured or anything?"

Cancer: Ganyu

"E-Er, y/n....I don't think thats the smartest decision to make, y'know...hehe..."

Leo: Neuvillette

"You're lucky you didn't get sent to jail for this....Not even I woud've been able to bail you out."

Virgo: Sara

"*sigh*, do you like getting in trouble or something? Some weird kink or some shit? Just- forget it...at least you're not black and blue."

Libra: Jean

"How many times do I have to tell you? No trying to eat living hydro slimes! It's not going to replenish your dehydration!"

Scorpio: Cyno

"Next time, if you plan on going out in the desert, don't go alone. At least tell someone you're leaving- preferably me...."

Sag: Al Haitham

"God....if you got caught for stealing [insert valuable item from the Akademiya]- You'd literally be dead by now."

(not sure if I spelled Akademiya right...)