Chapter 8: A Few missed texts on Bella's Phone

Bella  woke up from her ronde view of shopping the previous day and clicked on her phone and saw a few missed texts from her adoptive father, a few missed texts from her mate jasper, one missed texts from Sam,  one missed text from Marcus, and a missed text from a unknown number. Bella decided that she was going to answer her adoptive dad first then follow up with all the other missed text.

text to father:

Bella: hey dad I just woke up. I am so sorry for worrying you when I ran off without a word.

Charlie:  I understand now why you had to leave when Sam called and told me what you texted Paul, but that doesn't stop me from grounding you for two weeks when you return. Even though your not mine or Renee's child by blood I still feel like you were meant to be ours from the start when we first met you. So when I got  home from work  and saw not only your vehicle in the driveway, but Sam showing up and telling me that not only did you miss your turn for patrol, but after sending your absolute rage threw the pack link you closed your end of the pack link off. That sent absolute fear threw me .

Bella: I am so sorry dad. I had to get away for a bit  before I accidentally broke the code of secrecy by turning Alice and Edward to ash in front of the humans of forks high school. Because Edward who I nicknamed the mind rapist because he can read everyone's minds except yours, mine, and the packs. and moms mind to him is like AM and FM radio, but back to what I was saying about him is that he kept trying to control me and didn't stop advancing towards me after I told him that I have no interest in him what so ever and that he wasn't  my mate, but Jasper was  my mate. And then Alice  the so called future seer jumped into the conversation and proclaimed that I was crazy and that Jasper was her Mate  and not mine. and of course my secondary side didn't like that statement and  basically  partially busted out and put those two into their place. And I understand where your coming from on my punishment, but I do think that  two weeks is a bit extreme, but I except my punishment when I return. Well I have a few other people I have to respond to and then I have to gather all of  my new stuff and start to head back to Forks.

Charlie: ok sweetie I will let you go and I will see you whenever you get home.

end of text to dad

after getting off the phone with her dad Charlie she decided to ignore Sam's text because it contained pretty much everything that Paul texted her the day before she went shopping and she just sent a quick text to her mate Jasper telling him that she was ok and will be returning home later in the day. The text from Marcus was to tell her good morning and to text her adoptive father Charlie to put his worries away  which she already did the second  part a few seconds ago and so she just texted Marcus back  a good morning and that she just talked to her adoptive father  a few seconds ago and that her adoptive father's worries have been put away with a two week grounding as punishment for running away in anger and not telling anyone where she was at or going to. Bella then opened the text from the mysterious number that she doesn't recognize. 

mysterious text:

???:  hey Bella  me and my mate are coming to assist you in whatever my gift was telling me that you need help with

Bella: who is this and how did you get my number?

???: seriously Bella how can you forget me your best friend/ honorary  sister. I get it I moved away six years ago, but am I that forgettable?

Bella: The only person that I can think of that moved away six years ago is Toreska

???: Bingo got it in one goal.

Bella: Toreska its been so long, I am so sorry I forgot your number and the phone I had your number in got turned to ash.

Toreska: Also known as you and Paulske was wrestling way too close to the bonfire and the phone fell out of your pocket and into the flames.

Bella: yup you got that right and don't let Paul hear you call him that or we will never hear the end of him droning on about how his name is Paul and not Paulske and how we don't understand the fine arts of the name Paul.

Toreska: OK will do. well I got to get off my phone because my mate is calling me to go hunting so we will see you and that fine mate of yours in about a week and three days .

Bella: ok by Toreska have a good hunt and I will see you in about a week and three days

end of text with best friend who was the mysterious number that she received a text from.

after she texted everyone that she missed text from she gathered all of her new belongings that she bought yesterday. Bella decided that running her vamp speed is slightly a bit faster then her two shifter sides and she wouldn't have to worry about her clothes being shredded. so she gathered everything and started vamp speed running back to Forks, Washington from where she ran to which was either Canada or somewhere in Alaska because there was alot of snow where she was currently at.