21

!mentions needles!

Billie

If this didn't work, it was over.

I'm forcing myself to forget about the fact that I just kissed her, I need to focus on this.

The plan is mediocre, at best. But its all we got, everything, all of it, relies solely on this moment. Everyone at home, their lives depended on us. So, no pressure.

I look in sades eyes one last time for before passing her the gun. Her face was full of concern, but I nodded. I was sure.

She lifted the gun and aimed it at me, I took a deep breath. This was going to hurt, bad.

Sade closed her eyes as her finger wrapped around the trigger and pulled it. bursts of excruciating pain ran throughout my leg, down to where the bullet had hit my foot.

I scream as loud as I could "fucking bitch!"

Damien rushed into the room gun drawn, he looked at my face and then his eyes trailed down to my foot. He became blinded by rage and started barking orders at his soldiers.

I couldn't understand anything they were saying, the pain was way to much. Fuck I didn't expect it to hurt this bad.

Someone grabbed me and carried me out of the room, I couldn't see anymore. All I could hear was the sound of blood dripping onto to the rough stone floors and the footsteps of whoever was carrying me.

~

My head pounds as I open my eyes, panic hits me. where's Sade? I wasn't supposed to pass out, fuck.

I sit up fast, but someone pushes me back down. i don't get a chance to even see who it is before im forced back down and a needle is shoved into my arm, I try scream, or fight but my bodies to tired and it all goes black again.

~

My eyes open slowly, the bright lights burning. Slowly gaining consciousness, I hear yelling outside. The voice sounds familiar, I survey my surroundings. I'm in a hospital room, everything's white and sterile. I get out of bed my legs shaking as they attempt to hold my body up. I walk to the door and open it ajar, outside I see Finneas yelling at a man.

Without a second though I step out of the room and walk to Finneas, he stops when he looks at me, he looks, scared. I've never seen Finneas scared before. He wraps his arms around me and hold him.

He pulls away searching my body for any injuries.

"just my foot" I say.

"did she, do it?" he stares at me.

Fuck, they have no idea. They think side really hurt me, fuck.

"yeah but- " he cuts me off

"I know you liked her, I did to, but she will not get away with this Billie".

I shake my head.

"I told her to" my voice cracks.

"what the fuck? Seriously Billie?!" he runs his hands through his orange hair roughly.

I drag him into the hospital room and tell him everything, everything but the kiss...

When im done he just sits there in silence.

"im sorry, finn for real. But I couldn't fucking kill her"

"I know" he sighs

I sit up straighter "do you.. do you know here she is?"

He just looks at me and nods

My heart drops, the weight in my chest becomes heavier

"she's ok, I promise".

The weight lifts off my chest almost immediately, I slump in my chair.

I wish I didn't care so much but, all I wanted was for her to be ok.

"we have to get out of here" Finneas stands a determined look on his face.

"where are we?"

He laughs "Damien's in-house hospital".

I roll my eyes of fucking course.

"you got clothes though, cause I aint going out in this ugly shit" the thin ass hospital gown was uncomfortable and showing more than I was ok with

"in the car" he looks out the window "lets just walk out casually and try to not get the attention of Damien".

I nod.

We exit the room and enter a long white hallway where Finneas was yelling earlier, at the end of the hallway I see an exit sign, we walk toward it.

A fire escape door.

Fuck, its one of the ones that has a siren.

Finneas grabs the door and counts down silently, 3...2...1.

He roughly pushes the door open and run out as the alarm sounds behind us, my injured foot slows mw down as I hobble along the gravel toward Finns car in the distance.

My foot aches but I don't stop, even when people start coming after us.

We get in the car and peel away before the guards can reach us, once we're out of the drive, I sigh.

Thank god.

///

this was so hard to write so i apologise at how bad it is 

thanks for reading <3

-A