.19.

Previous :

( I DIDN'T ASKED HIM HIS NAME "...  both shouted at the same time but in different house's , kim and Jeon family was looking at their son's with frowned and annoyed expression because after the awful silent the whole evening they shout's out of the blue while having dinner ......  )

                __________________________

Kim's mansion :  

" What are you talking about ??" Mrs.kim asked , that was sudden like after coming home which was in the evening taehyung didn't speak rather didn't sit with them , he just locked himself in his room but after closing the door there were weird sounds coming from in like someone laughing or jumping , mrs & mr . Kim were surprised but as they know there younger child they didn't dare to interfere in his happy moment because it's rare to see him happy ..

" Huh ?? " taehyung was shocked himself why the fuck he shout that , that to when he is with his parents in bedroom he was no different squealing like a fool , smile which was reaching his eyes , man just can't believe that the cute person he saw was talking to him , they hold hands that to two times and that alone makes him happy ...

" Who's name you didn't asked ??" it's
Mr.kim this time he was very happy to see his child is behaving like his old self but he knows that bringing old taehyung back is very tough job which no one can do ...
( Mr.kim ?? )

" Ahh , that one of my employee who joined recently , I forgot to asked his name ".. taehyung said rubbing his back of the neck nervously with awkward laugh , he really don't want his mom to assume things and as for dad he don't interfere if it is not about work so he is cool about him ..

" Ohh , really ?? "It was not answer they were questioning but to avoid taehyung just nod his head and run upstairs shouting a small " I am tired , good night".. which was faint as he was already upstairs ..

" What do you think" ?? Se-jeong asked to his husband who was busy adding kimchi in his bowl , he halted his action and looked at his wife with a raised eyebrow , don't know what she is asking him to think ,
" oh !! Honey come on, i am asking about tae ".. she said , her husband is more dumb than she thought, she even think how on the earth she end up marry this guy ..

" What to think about him , he is happy and that's all matter "... he said , his voice muffed as a whole bite of rice was in his mouth , she nod her head in understanding but giving side eye to his husband who don't know basic manners of eating and now she know from where hoseok got this habit it was her husband all the time ...

Jeon's Mansion :

" What ?? " Mr & Mrs asked in unison , frown not leaving there faces , that was the first sentence jungkook speak after coming back from school , he is not quite person, coming home with tantrums complaining how boring was his day , how his teachers didn't know how to teach , how the cantin food was tasteless but today he was awful silent talking with no one , he didn't even talk with his favourite noona who works from them when jungkook was 11 and she was 19 , she is like a friend to him , jungkook share everything with her but didn't talk but suspicious ajusshi who is not suspicious anymore ....

" Nothing ." he murmur and looked down with shy smile , " Are you okay , baby ?? You're were not looking fine when you come home , your whole face was red , did something happen in school ?? Mr.Jeon asked.. " nothing happens dada , it's just I am happy today ".. jungkook said along with soft giggles,

" Happy ?? Who goes silent when they are happy , huh ?? Mrs. Jeon asked examining her son carefully , she is not buying the excuse he made ..

" Me ".. jungkook said now really giggling with his bunny teeth on peek , Mrs & Mr Jeon looking at him dumbfounded, should they cooe at his cuteness or be worry about his weird behaviour , but they come out of there trance when Mr.Jeon saw kookie hopping like a bunny and going upstairs