Chapter 30

Tae- Can I kiss you bun....?

No one's pov

Jungkook's eyes widened and his cheeks turned bright red in colour... Jungkook kept looking at his hyungie with his big doe eyes which were shining making him look more cute...

Jungkook nodded his head allowing Taehyung to kiss him...As soon as Jungkook nodded Taehyung smashed his lips on jungkook's soft and pink lips... Jungkook fall on to the bed due to the impact of the kiss...

The way Taehyung kissed was so dominating making Jungkook light headed.... Taehyung's hands went to the jungkook's waist...He caressed the sides of the waist pulling Jungkook more close as if they weren't already...He squeezed jungkook's waist making jungkook moan in the kiss..

Taehyung inserted his tongue in jungkook's mouth while Jungkook was already gone...It was Jungkook's first kiss and he was having hard time to breathe so he tapped Taehyung's shoulder soon Taehyung licked all the corners of his bun's mouth and backed away from the kiss and stared at Jungkook...

Jungkook's eyes were closed and he looked wrecked already while trying to calm his breathing...

While Taehyung was looking at his bun who opened his eyes and looked at him so sinfully that Taehyung wanted to take him right here but he just controlled himself while looking into the shiny eyes of his boyfriend's whose lips were so red and glossy with blushed cheeks after their kissing session...

They stared each other but Jungkook looked away feeling shy after kissing his boyfriend...He pushed Taehyung and covered himself from the blanket saying a small good night to his hyungie...

About Taehyung his smile didn't disappear for even a second...He ruffled his hair and joined his bunny on the bed....

Next morning

Taehyung opened his eyes and felt some weight on his chest....He found his baby bun sleeping on his chest while pouting... Taehyung's eyes went to the lips and he remembered their kiss last night...

The kiss was amazing for Taehyung...He felt that he was on cloud nine...Eating together, living in a same room...It felt so domestic to Taehyung and he decided that he's going to make Jungkook his wifey as soon as possible...

He kissed Jungkook's cheeks which turned pink soon and Taehyung realised that his baby is awake but pretending to be asleep... Taehyung smirked and jungkook was on the bed while he hovered on jungkook...He nuzzled his face in jungkook's neck and breathing there making jungkook laugh...

Jk- Hyungie it's tickling stop...

Jungkook said while laughing showing his bunny smile.. Taehyung looked at jungkook who had a bunny smile on his face...

Tae- Good morning buttercup...

Jk- New nickname for kookie...

Tae- Yes my dear munchkin...

Taehyung said and boped Jungkook's nose...He gave a peck on jungkook's lips making jungkook's eyes go widened....

Jk- Hyungie...You can't do that...

Tae- Why...? You don't like it..

Jk- No but I-I feel shy...

Jungkook covered his face while tae just smiled at his baby's cute antics...

Tae- In future we're going to do so many things...Kiss isn't even a inch of that... You don't have to feel shy...

Jungkook nodded still covering his face...

Tae- I'm taking a shower...I thought if we could help mother nature by saving water...

Jk- Huh...How can you help nature to save water if you're going to take a shower..?

Tae- We can bath together to save water...

Jungkook's face go red again as he pushed tae and went to the bathroom...

Jk- I'll bath separately you shameless hyungie...

Taehyung laughed at how hurriedly his bun went to take a bath... Taehyung was using his phone when bathroom's door opened but Jungkook didn't came out...He kept his phone on the bed when he heard Jungkook calling him...

Jk- Hyungie...

Taehyung hummed while he sat on the bed...

Jk- Hyungie I-I forgot to bri-ng clothes...Can you pas-s some clothes to me...

Tae- Um let me think should I give you clothes or not...?

Jk- What's there to think hyungie..? Do you want your bun to catch cold huh..?

Tae- Oh that I really don't want so come fast and take your clothes bunny...

Jk- Hyungie are you thinking I'm shy to come outside like this infront of you... you're m-y boyf-rie-nd... I'll come like this if you don't give my clothes...

Tae- I'm not thinking you're shy I know that you're shy my little bun....And please come outside I'll close my eyes ok...

Jungkook huffed when his tricks didn't work on his clever hyungie...He thought that how can he be so dumb...But he was not ready to accept that he's shy so he decided to come outside of the bathroom wrapping himself in the towel....

Taehyung was just teasing his bun...He went to the walk in closet in his room to pick his clothes for his bun because Jungkook looked so cute when he wears his hyungie's clothes...He picked a purple hoodie and his shorts which could fit his bun while Jungkook came out of the bathroom but didn't found tae in the room...

Jk- Where's hyungie...? Did he left..? I should change before he comes back...

Jungkook ran to the tae's closet but bumped into a hard chest...He hissed while rubbing his forehead and looked up only to find Taehyung was staring at him with dark eyes...Soon he heard Taehyung's deep voice making his legs feel like jelly...

Tae- Can I unwrap this towel from your body bun...?

___________________________________

Update guys...

Good night 😴

Naive author boo 🐯🐰