34

The morning sun cast a gentle glow across Jungkook's room, soon his thoughts got filled by the events of last night. The events of the previous night played on a loop in his mind, making him go red but soon his thoughts got replaced by anxiety and fear when he remembered that today his Hyung's has arranged a party for him. He sighed deeply, knowing that tonight would bring more challenges. He loved his hyungie with all his heart, but his hyungs, Jin and Jimin, were determined to give him a bachelor’s party he'd never forget.

Jin and Jimin were bustling around, planning the perfect night out. Jungkook sat nervously on the edge of his bed, watching them.

"Hyung, are you sure about this? What if hyungie finds out?"
Jungkook's voice trembled in concern.

Jin chuckled, ruffling Jungkook's hair. "Don't worry, baby. It's just one night. You deserve to have some fun before the big day."

Jimin nodded enthusiastically  "Yes, and we'll make sure you have the best time ever! Now, let's get you ready."

Jungkook sighed knowing there's no way his Hyung's are going to leave him today.

Hours later, Jungkook stood in front of the mirror, barely recognizing himself. Jin and Jimin had outdone themselves, transforming him into the epitome of elegance and allure. His nervousness melted away, replaced by a mixture of excitement and dread.

Hyungie I look pretty right..? Jungkook said, to which jin and Jimin replied, Very much baby. Jin continued, if tae were here he would have hid you away from this world my pretty baby.

Meanwhile, across town, Suga and namjoon had their own plans. They decided that the perfect way to celebrate Taehyung's last days of bachelorhood was to take him to the same club Jin and Jimin had chosen. Jin and Jimin thought that they would not know and will arrange the party behind their backs but Taehyung was totally unaware of the party and all.

As night fell, the club buzzed with energy. Music thumped through the speakers, and lights danced across the room. Jungkook, Jin, and Jimin arrived early, securing a prime spot near the dance floor. Jimin and Jin were quite excited and were bouncing on their feet meanwhile Jungkook was busy thinking and eyeing the place with his doe eyes. leaving Jungkook alone at their table. Both Jimin and Jin ordered alcoholic drinks while Jungkook wanted banana milk but it was not available in the club so went with some non-alcoholic drinks.

Jungkook why don't you try to drink beer or wine? Jin enquired Jungkook who just shook his head and said "hyungie will be so upset if he got to know".

'You and your hyungie, forget your hyungie for today ok it's your night kookie.' Jimin told while Jungkook just hummed not in the mood to talk.

Soon the drinks were served and three of them cheered. Jimin replaced Jungkook's drink with beer wanting Jungkook to enjoy the fullest.

"It's so bitter hyungie, what's this drink called?" Jungkook asked

Jimin shortly replied "it's fruit beer baby, it's non-alcoholic so drunk as much as you want."

Jin glared at Jimin for offering alcohol to his baby without his knowing. Soon Jimin dragged Jin to the dance floor leaving Jungkook as he was feeling dizzy.

Minutes turned into hours, and the club filled with more revelers. Among them was Taehyung, surrounded by his friends, but his mind was elsewhere. He couldn't shake the feeling that something was amiss. His heart seemed to pull him toward a particular direction, and as he scanned the crowd, his eyes widened in disbelief.

There, at a table not too far away, was Jungkook. He looked stunning, but there was something off about his expression. Taehyung's heart pounded as he watched a strange man inch closer to Jungkook, whispering something in his ear. Jungkook, clearly drunk, giggled but seemed uncomfortable.

Jimin and Jin were lost in their own world, dancing with abandon. Taehyung's protective instincts kicked in. He pushed through the crowd, his eyes never leaving Jungkook. Just as the stranger's hand reached for Jungkook's arm, Taehyung grabbed a bottle from a nearby table and smashed it against the man's head.

The music screeched to a halt, and a hush fell over the club. All eyes turned to Taehyung, who stood panting, his chest heaving with fury. Jungkook blinked, trying to process what had just happened.

"Tae...hyungie?" he slurred, his vision blurry.

Taehyung pulled Jungkook into his arms, his voice a mix of anger and relief. "Are you okay, bun?"

Jin and Jimin, finally aware of the commotion, rushed over. Jin gasped, seeing the shattered glass and the man groaning on the floor.

"Tae, what did you do?" Jimin whispered, fear and admiration mingling in his eyes.

"He was trying to touch Jungkook," Taehyung growled, his eyes never leaving the stranger. 'Didn't I leave him in your care till our wedding, what the hell you all doing here.'
Taehyung shouted while Jin and Jimin cowered in fear eyeing their boyfriends to save them from the wrath of Taehyung.

Namjoon quickly intervened, helping the man to his feet and handling them to their bodyguards to escort him out of the club to their basement. While Suga emptied the club. Jimin tried to hug Jungkook who was not in his senses and blabbering something which he couldn't understand, but stopped by Taehyung who raised his hand signalling Jimin to stop right there.

One thing, I just wanted one thing from you guys but you failed to protect what's mine. You guys aren't allowed near him, he'll stay with me in my house in my protection.

Taehyung declared and took Jungkook in bridal style leaving Jin and Jimin behind.

Jin and Jimin watched from a distance, their hearts heavy with guilt. They had wanted to give Jungkook a memorable night, but they hadn't anticipated the danger.

"We're sorry Joonie," Jin said softly as RM approached them. "We just wanted him to have some fun."

Namjoon sighed, knowing his boyfriend's intentions weren't wrong ''I know, Taehyung will not leave him again, let's get you home."

As Taehyung took Jungkook towards their car while Jungkook nestled against Taehyung, feeling content in his soon to be husband's arms totally unaware of his surroundings.

___________________________________

Update guys

Naive author boo 🐯 🐰