Prologue: Unexpected situation

It was around the winter break, most of the students were resting at home or studying for next semester. Some are meeting with their friends. There was also one brown haired guy who wasn't doing anything. After his many interactions with others during winter break, he was laying down on his floor.

Kiyo: laying on the floor sure is nice. Horikita is really good at cooking. I tried to do some cooking but it wasn't at her level.

Ayanokoji roll in the floor and close his eyes and open again.

Kiyo: winter break is almost over. We have to go to school again. I never thought i would feel sad about this. Now i understand why people enjoy vacation so much. Anyway i didn't dream about chabashira sensei in bunny suit today.

Kiyo: i wonder what would kei thinks if he knows that I was dreaming about our teacher in bunny suit. She would be really angry. Come to think about kei, we have been going out for almost 9 months. We have gotten really close too. Though it's finally time for it's last test. That will decide how our relationship will go from there. I wonder how will I feel about that. It's interesting even though i know what's gonna happen. There is also nagumo thing too. I have to do some preparation...

As kiyo was thinking about his future plans suddenly world goes black and he find himself in unknown big room which didn't have any wall. He wasn't alone. There are other students too. All students from 3 years and teachers were there.

At first kiyo thought he was dreaming but when kei calls him and horikita starts asking him some questions, he knew that it wasn't a dream. He didn't do anything but just lay down on floor as he was absorbing his surroundings.

Random students: what the hell is going? Where are we?

Some couples: why are we here? I was enjoying my time with my gf/bf.

Someone: i want to sleep.

???: Hello everyone. I know you're are confused about how did you suddenly come here. Don't worry you are alright. I summon you here because I wanted to show you something interesting.

Random: summon? Interesting? What are you talking about and who are you?

Fool: sorry i forgot about introduction. You can call me fool. I'm magician who controls connection between many universe.

Some students: are you kidding me? You're magician and you expect us to believe this. And what is this name "fool". You should like joker.

Fool: i understand you won't believe because in your world magic energy is really low so there aren't many magician there. I think i summon you all here is proof of my ability. But i will show you something.

Fool say some unknown lines and suddenly some light turn on and big screen appear before them. There is also food counter, toilets, rooms. Everyone gets shocked by this. They now have to believe him.

Fool: so now you believe me.

Ichinose: Mr. Fool , we understand now that you're special magician but why did you summon us here? You Said you're going to show us some interesting stuff. What are we watching and why?

Ichinose spoke for everyone in room. Many people thanked her for that because they didn't have courage to speak to him.

Ryuuen: yeah, tell us what do you wanna make us watch? I'm getting irritated because you suddenly summon me here. I hope whatever you're showing us is interesting or you will regret summoning me if it's something boring.

Ryuuen wasn't afraid of him at all. He was actually really angry because he was making some plans against sakayanagi for last exam.

Fool: don't worry, ryuuen. You won't find this boring at all. On other hand you will really like this. It might help you in your future plans against someone.