Ch I: Annoyingkoji

Note:
This is a reaction of fanfic called Annoyingkoji by @Quin-X

______________________________________

After all those illustrations all students of ANHS become interested in kiyo. They wanted to know more about him. The Ayanokoji group also patched up. They were sitting with kiyo right now and talking about things that they weren't able to talk about because of recent problems.

As kiyo was talking with his friends about how he is spending his time now, he noticed a kei pained expression. He knew the reason behind that but he decided to do nothing about it.

Fool: Alright everyone, listen here. I know you are eager to watch videos about your school life but I want to let you see an alternative universe that is similar to your world with little difference.

Azuma: what's the alternative universe?

Satomura: it's a universe that is similar to our universe but with few changes like different personality, situation, etc.

Azuma was surprised when satomura suddenly answered her but she decide to shrug it.

Kanzaki: what kind of universe is it? Is that just like our universe?

Fool: Yeah, it's just like your universe but little different, hehehehe

After seeing his laugh many people flinched. They know that this guy enjoys other suffering so it's definitely something crazy that he's gonna show us.

Kiyo: I'm not afraid of anything but that laugh ............ it's scares me.

Ryuuen: what kind of changes are you talking about kukuku

Ryuuen becomes more interested as he has the feeling that he is going to see something crazy.

Fool: In that universe Ayanokoji is going to be different, he has different personality.

After hearing that many students who know kiyo got interested. They only see kiyo being silent and calm. They have never seen any changes in kiyo so they are excited about seeing him with different personality.

Hoshimoto: what kind of personality will he have?

Arisu: Yeah I also want to know about that. He has his personality because of white room, I wonder what he would do with different personality.

Fool: I can't say much because it would spoil fun but only thing I can say is that he will be annoying. hehe hehe

Kei: kiyotaka being annoying, I would love to see that.

Horikita: what do you mean by annoying?

Fool: just like I said he would be annoying. if you want to know more just watch video.

Honami: I want him to annoy me, hehehe

Haruka: Kiyopon we are going to watch you being. How do you feel about this?

Kiyo: I'm not sure, I guess I'm interested in seeing how I will behave.

Haruka: That's such Kiyopon like answer hehehe

Akito: I'm quite interested to see that. We have always seen you with same calm expression, I wonder how will you act in other universe.

Keisei: I can't imagine Kiyotaka being annoying. He is most mature guy I have ever seen.

Airi: that's true but I think it would be fun to see him like that.

Haruka: Yeah, acting different campare to his normal self. It would be awesome to see him like that.