One shot special: Everyone is ignoring kiyo!

Kiyo pov

It was a day just like any other day, I was getting ready for the class.

I made waffles for my breakfast that I learned from horikita. No matter what kind of personality she has, I have to say she is really good at teaching things.

She is also able to teach other people in class who don't have much interest in study. I think she can be a really good teacher.

I then tried waffles, I don't want to brag but I think I did pretty good job. Though it can't compare to horikita. She is like professional in cooking. She said that she learned this on her own but I really can't believe that she is able to cook this well without any guidance.

It would have been great if I could eat her food any time but I know her. She will make me do some troublesome things for food. Sigh if only she was little nice and kind, she would be perfect girlfriend material.

After finishing breakfast, I decided to check for message or calls in my phone. Before I never really checked about this because nobody message or called me but after we made Ayanokoji Group I started to get some messages.

In this group there is only 5 people including me. There are haruka, Akito, Keisei, airi and lastly me. This is group formed by loners because all of us don't have much friends. Though I do talk to some more people but I don't know if I can call them friends.

Ayanokoji Group this name is still embarassing to say it. Anyway in the group we usually just study or sometimes go to have some food outside. It was peaceful group there isn't any rule that you have to attend meeting. You can come if you want. That's why I enjoy my time there, I could relax without worrying about other problems.

I checked my phone but I didn't get any message from the group. Even Kei didn't message me who does that everyday. It was little weird but I decided to ignore this. I was getting late for the class so I quickly left the room.

As I got on the elevator, I saw kushida. She was running late huh, usually she came early but I guess she must have something to do. I didn't have anything to do so I called her out.

"Good morning, kushida."

"......."

There was no response from her. I thought I spoke loud enough for her to hear but she didn't able to listen to me. Maybe I was quiter than I thought. I again tried to talk to her.

"Hey, how are you?"

Still she didn't say anything. Now I was getting confused. I look at her and she wasn't doing anything. She was just waiting for her stop. Why the hell she isn't answering then? Did I do something to her?

I know our relationship isn't that good and she might not like me but she never ignored me like this.

As I was thinking about reason behind her behaviour, elevator reached ground floor. Kushida quickly goes to hallway. I wanted to ask her why she was ignoring me but I don't have much time before class so I decided to think about this later.

I finally came to class, there was still little time before period start. That's why everyone was talking to each other. I could hear them from outside the class, I wanted to tell them to talk a little quieter because everyone in the hall can hear them especially those 3 idiots, They are really loud. Because of my introverted nature I couldn't tell them that.