the hell is an orgy? (all of them) SMUT

all of them were wasted.

In addition to the show they had done, the boys thought it would be a great idea to go to an after party, as almost always on the cat house. The celebration was due to the show with Aerosmith that they did. the thing was: the cathouse was one of the most significant things in the rock industry just like the rainbow and the cbgb, so there was A LOT a hell of a party.
After drinking a lot, they finally decided to go to the tour bus, which was already messy and broken by them, the curtains were closed and they didn't even know if the driver was actually in the seat or not, not that it mattered.

The fact was that alcohol made Slash horny, and he didn't have time and was too lazy to get off the bus and go find a prostitute, that would be a lot of work to him.
When he turned around, he refocused his vision and noticed that his gaze reached the redhead sitting on the floor, he was looking at Izzy, who Slash didn't even pay attention to, from the back he looked like a girl. and a hot girl.

"whats that slash?" slash blinked and realized that izzy was next to him, smirking he caressed the brunette's waist, dangerously close to his now erection

"iz.. wh-what are you doing?" slash felt the albino put his hand and squeeze his erection over his pants, making slash scream due to the unexpected touch

It was then that Slash realized that Axl was also looking at him, Slash was confused and embarrassed.

"there's no need to be shy, slasher" izzy stood in front of slash, gently approaching until slash hit the wall, still scared. He never knew if Izzy was joking or not, so he was afraid to react anyway

"lucky you, alcohol makes me horny, and I need something that you apparently have, don't you feel the same way?" he held tightly to slash's hips, dry humping him a little, taking sighs from the curly

"if we are really gonna do this, i dont wanna be jus watching." Axl's voice startled and surprised the two boys, turning to see Axl remove his shirt and unbutton his pants, stripping. they never thought they would hear the singer say something like that, if he was a little bit more sober, he would deny it, but he wasn't, so now they would really take it seriously and carry on with this crazy thing

the truth was that stradlin was a stupid bastard. he sorta knew how to read minds, and he loved to play woth the situation. but now that he saw that it would actually work - not that he was gay or anything - he certainly wasn't. but he was going to take advantage of it. he would get pleasure from his friends and them, just forget about it all.

izzy turned to slash, who quickly held the brunettes face, bringing their lips together in a needy kiss.

while the two boys were grinding themselves axl slowly masturbated and turned his face only to meet the gaze of an equally excited duff and a worriedly sober steven
Steven didn't usually drink much, his thing was something else, heroin and cocaine, and no matter how high he was, it all still shocked him. the poor guys had just a joint, and this type of thing was very delicate for him, he didnt knew how to handle the whole situation, what the hell is he supposed to do???

"are you guys gonna come or will only watch us your kinky bastards?" duff smiled and stood up, almost running towards them, unbuttoning his pants as steven followed slowly, he just didn't want to be alone in the back of the bus, but he didn't plan on joining them.

"hey ax... i want some of you too" axl was wrapped in his friend's arms, almost falling, sealing their lips with a sweaty izzy, with his lips reddened because of slash, as soon as they kissed slash couldn't help himself, when he saw the round, white ass of izzy the brunette raised his hand and slapped it hard, which made Izzy scream against Axl's lips due to the unexpected action. axl stopped the kiss and smiled at slash "he is just like a slut" axl held izzy's waist and pulled him close, while slash gave back a smile.