Not My Code - Part II

[Anakin Skywalker x Padawan!Fem Reader]

Summary: After last night, during which you got to know your Master from a completely different perspective, you can't seem to gather yourself. You should start this day as usual, but how is it possible when you'll have to look into his eyes for the first time after everything, and tonight you both agreed to finish your work?

Warnings: 18+ MINORS DNI | smut | v unprotected (and pretty much painful) sex | kissing | cursing | choking | dom!Anakin | sub!Reader | blood | mentions of injuries | Anakin is taking reader's virginity

Word Count: 4,5k

You woke up with a terrible headache, and the beam of the illuminated Coruscant seeping through the partially opened curtain only worsened the situation. You had only fallen asleep in the early hours of the morning, restlessly pacing around your room for most of the night. Despite Anakin's request for you to rest and recover, you just couldn't.

 Rubbing your eyes, you stumbled to the edge of the bed and sat down, gazing at your torn-to-shreds jumpsuit still lying on the floor. A shiver ran down your spine at the thought of Anakin's hands tearing it apart earlier, but you knew you had to snap back to reality as quickly as possible. Keep your emotions in check... Oh, how much you despised those words.

 Everything was fine until you glanced at the clock. The council meeting. Yes, you were supposed to attend a council meeting that day, and suddenly your heart raced for a reason far from your ideal scenario.

 "Fuck," you muttered to yourself under your breath, kicking the shreds of fabric under the bed and rushing towards the wardrobe. As quickly as you could, you donned the black and brown robes and slipped into black, slightly snug pants with matching, tall boots that still bore the memories of the Clone Wars.

 The thought of having to look your Master in the eyes for the first time after everything that had happened in that room was eating you up inside. Before leaving your quarters, you managed to quickly steady your breath and run your fingers through your long, wavy hair - you rarely let it down for council meetings, but this time it seemed like the most comfortable option.

Stepping into the hall, a million scenarios raced through your mind, and none of them felt right. You had no idea how to act, but there was no time for planning – the council meeting room was just around the corner. It was too late.

 As your hand touched the cold doorknob, you felt the doors opening, and you stepped back to make way for anyone exiting the room.

 "Well, gentlemen, I believe everything is clear and straightforward for now," resonated Obi-Wan's voice, who was holding the door for Master Windu and Anakin. However, before you could catch a glimpse of your Master, Chancellor Palpatine's voice requested him to stay in the room, and the doors closed behind the two Masters.

 "Ma'am" both Masters bowed as their gaze discreetly pinpointed your silhouette peeking out from behind the door.

 "Masters," you reciprocated with a bow, your hands resting behind your back.

 "For today, that will be all. Taking advantage of your presence, I'd like to congratulate and express my gratitude for your swift actions yesterday. General Skywalker has briefed us thoroughly. We owe a lot to your rapid response." said Windu, alternating his gaze between you and Obi-Wan.

'Congratulations... to me?'
you thought at that moment, wondering what Anakin had conveyed to the council.

 "Well, I believe it's as clear as day that any threat to the Order must be neutralized," you replied with a smile, striving to maintain an appropriate mood and conceal your doubts.

 "And may it continue that way. Now, I must apologize, but my duties call," Windu responded with a smile, then nodded in farewell and headed in the opposite direction of the corridor.

 You and Obi-Wan stood in silence for a moment, waiting for Windu to disappear from your view. Then you spoke up first, not entirely sure what reaction to expect from Obi-Wan.

 "General... I wanted to deeply apologize for..."

 "You don't need to apologize for anything. As you heard, you're justified," Obi-Wan interrupted, directing an empathetic gaze in your direction.

 You smiled softly and felt a moment of relief, but you sensed that a certain kind of tension still hung over you.