Pre-Face

It's been 7 months since I've socialized with anyone or left my house. My father left me when I was only 5, leaving my mother to raise me herself. She struggled but she always did everything she could and always made sure I was happy. By grade 5 she had to pull me out of school due to not being able to pay the fees anymore. She had told me I was going to do home schooling but she never ended up going through with any of the forms. It was left up to me to decide my future; become a waste of space and give up my education or find free educational activities and lessons online and teach myself. I was never the smartest kid around but I had enough of a brain to chose the educational activities rather than wasting away and becoming a nobody.
It was never my mothers intentions for me to become who I am today. At least I think not. She found me bleeding out one night on the bathroom floor for the fifth time after relapsing and decided it would be best for me to finish my education at an actual school and actually socialize and make friends. I hated the idea of seeing or talking to people. I'd shut myself off from the world after my first suicide attempt, people only made things worse. I don't know what happened to make me feel so depressed and suicidal but it happened and as much as I'd love to, I'm in too deep to ever get better.
Hi, my name is Kellin Quinn. Welcome to my shitty excuse of a life!