1: werewolf's are real?

~Greyson~

"I want her" I told Brandon, my Beta.

"Why? She looks so weak-"

"I don't care. I. Want. Her."

"Yes, Alpha."

~Alex~

 "Alright mom, I'll be in the clothes; call me when you're done" I said to my mom, as I walked away into the women's clothes department in Walmart.  A man and a woman walked next to me and automatically gave me a weird glare.  Gosh, I know already, and I'm not ashamed that I smell like sweat, manure, and probably a little bit of blood, considering how my day so far has gone.  I had hay in my now-not-so-straight brown hair; I was wearing my torn up leggings, a workout shirt that fit my lack of curves oh so perfectly (that was sarcasm). 

I was looking at a two-piece teal bikini, when I got tapped on the shoulder.  I put the bikini back on the rack, and turned around, to see one of the most beautiful faces I had ever seen.  He was of course not as hot as Channing Tatum, that's just pure perfection; although this guy was pretty far up there.  Trying to hind my astonishment, I spoke up.  "Can I help you?" I said.  Jeez, this guy was practically everything a girl could dream of.  I would love to see some of this guys friends.  

"Actually, yes you can."

What?

The guy grabbed one of my hands and started to walk away, so I got defensive.  "Dude, I don't know who you think you are and all, but you have no right to just grab any random girl you like and start dragging her somewhere."  I tried to free my hand, but this guy wouldn't let me go, so I went along with it for a little, seeing if I could find anyone to help me.  We were in a public grocery store regardless, neither of us could make a big scene.  

"HELP I'M BEING KIDNAPPED HEL-" a hand appeared over my mouth and as much as I bit it, he wouldn't take his hand off of my mouth. The now not-so-cute guy leaned forward in my ear. "Okay, darling; I'm going to take my hand off your mouth, and you're going to just come with me. Got it?" I nodded my head, looking around for an escape. "And if you try to escape, I will catch you." Still worth trying right?  He looked pretty strong, so I had to be careful about this. 

He took his hand off of my mouth and started walking towards the front exit, but i had other plans. I walked with him to the isle, but the second I had the chance, I ran as fast as I could to the back exit. I got as far as the baby clothes before I ran into a rock. Hard. Wall. I looked up to find that the 'wall' I had just ran into was the guy who tried to kidnap me, and he had brought along a friend. "I'm in trouble aren't I?" He nodded. I tried to take a step back and run the other way, but a hand was on my back..again. A cold shiver ran up my spine, two guys, one girl, what could possibly happen?

I was tired of running and trying to escape, it just wasn't going to happen. I calmly walked with the new guy, he seemed nicer. we walked out of Walmart, and into a white utility truck, of course it was this, this is what everyone gets kidnapped in. I got in, went to the corner, and put my headphones in and I was going to read my nice werewolf book, but nope, asshole #1 had to take my phone.
"Hey! It's not like I'm going to call the police or text someone y'all are right in front of me, besides my parents never gave me service on this phone, so fuck off and let me read my God. Damn. Book."

"No."

I reached for my phone.

"I said no."

I reached again.

"Did anyone ever tell you to not mess with strangers?"

"I could say the same. Now give me back my phone!"

"What's the magic word?"

"Asshole."

"Nope. try again."

"Please, give me my phone back."

He handed me my phone. Goddamn if he's going to kidnap me, can he at least let me read my book, 'Moon's Reflection' Dang, and he took my phone in the middle of the mating,

"He groaned and I felt the vibrations from his throat against my lips. His wish to be dominated ran out way too fast for my liking and he threw me to his side on the mattress, before climbing after me, 'okay, that was enough for one day,' he said and my eyes widened at the tremendous change in his tone. His voice was rough and deeper than usual.

He took my hands in his and bent them above my head, deciding on attacking my neck again. I let out a weak moan, lifting my body to meet his, but he pushed me again into the mattress. 'Elijah,' I groaned and tried to pull my hands free from his tight hold.

'Tsk, tsk. I told you I'd lead,' he whispered next to my ear and i felt his free hand on the edge of my jeans."

I moved around to be more comfortable 'cause I knew what was happening, gosh, I loved this part of my werewolf books they were the best...

"His eyes were intense and dark in the glow of the light that came from the side. Suddenly he groaned right beside my ear and it sent another welcome shiver through my body. 'there are too many barriers.'

I tried again to pull my hands free, but he wouldn't let go? I inhaled and exhaled deeply, savoring his scent in my mind. 'barriers?' I questioned. He climbed back quickly and pulled me with him, until we both stood at the side of the bed."

The van stopped, and as much as I wanted to keep reading, I looked up. The guy who kidnapped me looked at me with a questioning look. "What book are you reading, darling?" "Nothing you need to know," He took my phone, again. "Hey! We've been over this goddammit!" I reached for my phone again but ended up getting pulled into his lap. Ugh, how do I always get in these situations? As much as I struggled, I couldn't get out. So I did what I do best, I compromised. "Hey, if I stay here, can I please read my book?" "If you stay here with me, then yes." He handed me my phone. I unlocked with my phones 15-digit pass code, 159678901234543 (yes, that's my real pass code). "Holy fuck, how do you remember all of that shit?" "I just do, nobody else does, it's too much, obviously" I turned back around so my hair flipped him, and I opened Wattpad again.

"'Barriers.' As he said that, he pulled his shirt over his head. Oh, Barriers.

Something activated in me when he threw his shirt to the side and I stepped closer. I placed my hands on his stomach, pressing a kiss on his chest. He moaned and leaned his head back, while I opened the button to his jeans. He snapped his head back, but did nothing to stop me. his lustful eyes stared at me as I carefully, undid the zip. I made sure I never touched him and it was absolut-" my phone was taken again. "Okay, seriously? I was just at the fucking good part"

"Your book is a werewolf book you say?"

"Yes, now can I keep reading it?"

"No."

"Not this shit again let my book."

"That's offensive."

"What is?"

"You know nothing about us and you're reading this?"

"What do you mean?" I sat in silence before I got it.

"YOU MEAN WEREWOLVES ARE REAL?"

"Yes, and you're sitting on one right now, honey."

"Wait so I got kidnapped because I'm-"

"The Alpha's mate"

"Oh fuck, well this isn't the stereotypical werewolf book is it?"

"You have no idea, honey"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N - So yeah... werewolf's are real.... comment what you think

~Hannah <3