Chapter 21 : SWF

y/n POV :

It's been a couple of days since I saw that message from Rain and Jennie was being a bit too secretive for my liking. She leaves at around 7:30am when we have rehearsals but always meets us at the dance studio late like today.

"Sorry I'm late, I had an appointment." Jennie says rushing in putting her bags down while tying up her hair. 

"Sure have be having a lot of those." I mutter but she hears me and frowns.

"Don't worry princess." She says and squats down to me giving me a soft kiss on the lips.

"Okay, let's get going." Lee Jung says starting rehearsals for our upcoming tour. 

We finished recording all the songs so now we are preparing for our world tour and reviewing the choreo from our older songs and learning the new choreo for the new songs as well as our solo stage stuff. We have about two months before our first tour date here in Seoul so we are trying to prepare as quick and efficiently as possible. 

About three hours later we finished practice for today and instead of heading home I have a show to go to with Lisa but Jennie is also coming with us since she wants to be with me claiming she would miss me too much. 

The show is Street Woman Fighter and we are there to be a guest judge. When we heard about the show we immediately agreed since it's about FEMALE dancers and we both loved the first season. We arrive at the building and I'm so excited, I saw the crew lineups and wow, this season is packed with talent and internationally as well with a group from New Zealand and Japan. 

"Hello." A stage manager says greeting us outside of the building. 

They take us backstage where we meet the other judge Monika who had worked with Jennie before so we were familiar with her. 

"Oh it's so good to see you guys again!" She says giving us all hugs. 

"Wow, unnie you got prettier!" I say and I feel a pinch at my side. "But you're the prettiest baby." I give Jennie a kiss who rolls her eyes playfully. 

We go over what we are to do which is judging the 'No Respect' battle which are so much fun to watch. We will be also judging the K-pop challenge and the class music videos so we would be back later in the week for those performances. We sit down in the backstage room and watch the team enter on the monitor.

"Woah, Bada-nim is very pretty." I say in awe and I feel Jennie put her arm around my shoulder pulling me closer to her.

"Nika unnie, FunkY maybe taking your title as mother because god damn!" I say making everyone laugh and Monika roll her eyes at me. 

"Wow, Akanen!" I say.

"She's married and has a daughter." Lisa says and I groan dramatically.

"It's always the hot ones!" I complain and Jennie smacks the back of my head lightly.

I look at her to see her pouting making me give her a kiss since it's just Monika in the room. 

The last group to enter is Jam Republic, the team where most are from New Zealand and one from Australia and the youngest being the the U.S. 

"Wow, I can't believe we get to meet the person who we used as a practice dance! Kirsten is wow!" Lisa says staring in awe of the famous dancer.

There's a knock on the door and a member of the crew comes over saying it's time for us to walk out but Monika will go first then Lisa and I will walk out together. We walk backstage as Monika walks out we hear the cheers from the crews. We then talk about what pose to do when we walk out and we agree on me crossing me arms and her putting her arm on my shoulder.