Chapter 2 : Fresh Start

y/n POV : 

I am woken up by a body falling on top of me making me groan opening my eyes. I see Lisa smiling on top of my sister and I. 

"Lisa nooo." Rosé says trying to push her off. 

"Yes get up we have to be at the dance studio." She says making my sister groan then Lisa looks at me. "Morning y/n/n." 

My face doesn't change since I am not a morning person. Rosé gets up and tries to pulls me to out of bed. 

"Nooo." I whine and then I feel someone grab my ankle so I whole body is lifted from the bed. 

I am placed on the floor and then clothes were thrown at me. 

"Get changed." Rosé says looking for clothes for her to wear. 

I look at what she picked out for me and it's a cropped shirt and some shorts with sweats if I get cold. She obviously gave me a sport bra as well. 

"You have dance practice today?" I ask putting on the clothes and she nods. 

"Yeah and I know you like to dance so when we have breaks you can dance if you want." She says making me smile. 

Dance was one of the ways I could express myself and use it as my therapy. I also like to play other sports as well like soccer and basketball but I haven't had much energy to play lately though. I am excited to get a chance to dance again!

I walk to the bathroom and brush my teeth then wash my face. 

"Unnie!" I call for my sister and she poops her head in the bathroom. "Can you put some makeup one me?" She nods and does some light makeup on me. 

"Lisa nooo!" I hear Jennie say making me giggle a bit. 

I follow the sound to Jennie's room where Lisa was pulling Jennie out of her bed way less gentle then when she picked me up out of the bed. 

"y/n/n help me!" Lisa says and I shake my head giggling. 

"y/n help me!" Jennie says with pleading eyes. 

"Sorry unnie." I say and leave the room then hear a thump making me go back to the room quick. 

I see Jennie on the floor and a satisfied Lisa smiling with her hands on her hips. I bite my lip contemplating on whether I should help Jennie up but after what happened yesterday I decided we should have a fresh start. 

I walk over to her grabbing her hands helping her up and Lisa leaves to get herself ready. 

"Thank you y/n/n." Jennie says smiling. 

"No problem unnie." I say and go to leave but Jennie stops me. 

"I want to say sorry about yesterday-" She says but I stop her. 

"It's okay let's have a fresh start." I say and she smiles. 

"Thank you." She says and I leave going back to Rosé's room putting together my bag. 

I finish and walk to the living room sitting on the couch next to Jisoo. 

"Morning unnie." I say and she smiles tiredly at me. 

"Morning." She says. 

The rest of the girls come out and we head out the door going into the van that was waiting outside for us. 

I sit in the back with my sister so Jennie is in front of me. 

"y/n/n your sister said you like to dance, maybe we can dance together sometime?" She asks sweetly.