⋅☆-GAH! What is this!?-☆⋅

Ballon's POV:

I woke to a wretched noise.

-BEEP BEEP BEEP-

"ugh.." I slowly crawl out of bed and wait a few seconds for my feet to reach the ground. My string dragging on the floor as I walk. The alarm blaring hurt my ears so I cupped them, walked to the bathroom, and shut the door. I took a pink toothbrush from the cup and brushed my teeth.

"Again, get." Nickel shooed me away. I ran the water over my toothbrush and put it down. I walked past Nickel and went to the nightstand to grab a comb (A/N: Balloon's ears and ' tail ' are covered in fluff) I combed the fur to a soft and neat position and walked over to the door. When I opened the door Fan was in front of me, I jumped back startled.

"Come on you'll miss breakfast!" He smiled. I sighed and nodded. "Which room is Nickel's?" He asked.

"Oh--" I started but was interrupted when Nickel came out of the bathroom.

"unfortunately we share a room." Nickel growled and walked past me and Fan.

Nickel's POV:

I pushed past Balloon and Fan. Fan had a confused look on his face but quickly lit up.

"what-" I heard Balloon say as I walked towards the elevator. His voice was- kinda cu- NO! No, it isn't it's annoying! I feel my face heat up a little and I shake my head to clear my mind. Balloon said bye to Fan and ran to the elevator.

"Press it, press the button," I repeated trying to press the ' close door ' button but failing. Balloon ends up entering the elevator and we ride down together. Again. I wanted to show that I was mad so I groaned but in reality, it was a mix. I don't know if I wanted him to be in the elevator or not. The doors chime and we walk out. 

"Mornin' ya two" Paper smiled at them. I walk over to the table and turn to see Balloon nod his head kindly to Paper. A slight ray of sun of sun shines on his face turning it a glowing salmon color. He turns to walk to the table and I look away. My face heats up again, Why is my face feel hot- wait- AM I BLUSHING!? I scream in my head

"uh, Nickel, could you pass me the jam..?" Balloon's voice sounded a little shakey, it kinda- No not again. It's funny. I chuckle with a smug look on my as I shoot him the jam. It went a little too fast and almost fell on him though he caught it. "eek!" He squeaked as the jam tumbled over and spilled on him.

"Ha ha!" I break into laughter and Paper comes over to check on everyone. Paintbrush, Fan, Test Tube, and Lightbulb were all talking to each other, Knife and Trophy were fighting as Tissues and Cheesy watch, Oj was in the kitchen cooking, YinYang and Cherries were drawing, and Silver and Candle were upstairs along with a few others.

"What happened?" Paper asked, walking over to Balloon who was holding back tears.

"Nickel pushed the Jam a little too hard and it spilled" Balloon's voice sounded like he was trying to hide his emotion.

Balloon's POV:

Paper helped me out of my seat and led me to the elevator.

"If any gets on the floor I can clean it up, don't worry." He smiled.

"Mhm, sorry.." I say as he turns to the kitchen, I realize Nickel walking toward me with something on his head and in his mouth. The elevator doors close and I stand there listening to elevator music. The doors chime and I walk out. I open the door to my room and walk to the bathroom.

!TimeSkip: After shower!

I get out of the shower and grab a towel it felt weird having wet fur. I always hated it. I dry my ears and post the towel on the rack to dry. I wag my tail and water droplets fly off it and the string. The natural curl of my string sways as I walk to my bed. A plate of waffles with strawberry jam on them and whipped cream was sitting on my bed. I trot over and sit next to the plate, putting it on my lap. I looked to the other bed and Nickel was fast asleep. He was kinda... cu- what- him!? Cute!? well, I mean... no. no no no. I shake my head of thoughts and eat my waffles.