Chapter 7

Harumi's P.O.V

After everyone had had breakfast, parents started pulling up and running out of their cars to find their kid(s). 

"Oh Lloyd!" I turned around to see a couple walk over to Lloyd and hug him. 

I watched from afar as children reunited with their parents. 

I saw Nya and Kai with their parents, Skylor with her father, Pixel with her father, and Vania standing a few feet away, watching just like me. 

I walked over to her and when she saw me, she just looked away, "Look, I know I've been a bit of a jerk but come on, who knows what type of power the crystals have if combined." I say. 

"You know Harumi, the past few weeks I've made some great friends and frankly I don't want to lose them just because our parents made us find the crystals ourselves. Frankly I didn't even want to find the crystals in the first place but if it meant making my father happy. I couldn't help but play along." Vania says. 

"Well when I find the crystals, I won't need friends when I will have all that power to myself and people will bow to me like the princess I am." I say. 

I started walking away only to turn around to see Vania walking after me. 

"I knew you'd come to your senses," I smirked. 

Vania just gave me an eye roll, "I'm only going to make sure you don't do anything stupid." She grumbled as we snuck into the forest, only to not realize another group was right behind us.

Third Person

Lloyd didn't realize but Harumi had wandered off when he went looking for her so he could introduce her to his parents. 

But he then spotted a bun of snow blond hair sneaking into the out of bounds area with another person right behind them. 

He knew it was Harumi so he started rounding up his friends, including Nya and the other girls to follow him. 

"Where are we going, Lloyd?" Kai asks him. 

"Yeah, I was about to show my dad the awesome mess hall." Skylor said as she tagged along behind. 

"Just follow me and you'll find out soon." Lloyd led the other's deep into the forest. 

When he saw the familiar walls of the cave and two other people entering it. 

He knew something was up so he quickened his pace and quickly jogged over to see what he thought he would never see in his lifetime. 

Harumi and Vania were putting the crystals into a bag. 

"What're you two doing?" Nya asks them. 

They turned around with startled expressions. 

"Guys, this isn't what it looks like." Vania says quickly. 

"Oh it looks exactly what it looks like," Skylor scoffed in disgust. 

"Guys stop, you don't know what you're dealing with here." Vania says. 

"Stop what Vania? I'm just doing all of you a favor by making sure the elemental crystals are taken care of properly." But before anyone could even put the pieces together or even figure out what an elemental crystal was, Harumi pushed the six out of the way and grabbed the crystals and felt all the power becoming hers. 

"Harumi, what're you doing?!" Lloyd yelled. 

"I'm not Harumi anymore, Harumi was the girl that never wanted to step out of line, but now I'm the Quiet One, whose life has been spent living in the shadows, plotting her revenge on those who ever defined her." And with that Harumi transformed into a haunting creature, as she floated out of the cave, the other teenagers ran out to stop her from hurting anyone, but Harumi was quicker than them and used the elemental crystal of earth to make big boulders start to fall, blocking the cave entrance.