Chapter 2

Gboy's POV,

I was finally called after 2 hours. As I enter the room I get told be placed in a strange futuristic device to be scanned for irregularities and or unique abilities.

I stood there waiting for the scan to be done. Till I heard it.

Suddenly an explosion rocked the laboratory as I was being scanned suddenly cameramen ran in and began flushing everything while vandalizing.

I get out the scanning device and felt my flapper valve about to be used.

I felt my head be dragged down to what I believed to be my death.

But..

I won't die.

I REFUSE!

I quickly spin my head the opposite direction and ripped out my flapper valve.

Before turning my head towards the many cameramen staring at me. Both normal and large. Even the Skibidi Toilets I've gotten to known since these few hours. They all turn to me.

As I bit off the Cameraman's Head from his body.

I yell out.

"YOU AREN'T WELCOME!"

But to the cameramen it was.

"SKIBIDI SKIBIDI BOP BOP SKIBIDI!"

Which was giberish. To the Cameramen.

But to the Skibidi Toilets. A glimmer of determination and drive. They all began fighting back as the large toilets came out from the barracks.

Then.. Something occured.

I saw Gman suddenly shoot lasers from his eyes destroying some of the Cameramen close to him and around him.

For some reason..

I felt like I should open my mouth.

Wide Open..

As I did..

Suddenly an orb of electricity and energy came out of my mouth and hit one of the large cameramen. Which caused the orb to explode and kill most of the cameramen in the room.

The Toilets all turned to us. Before celebrating as they dealt with the annoyance of the Cameramen.

Me and Gman turned to each other before head butting each other like a high five.

We both yelled out.

"OW"
_________________________

Author's note,

Writing this within the class lol.

Don't worry!

I'm focusing!

So stay tuned for the next chapter guys!

And remember!

STAY FROSTY! SOFTWARE GANG!