Chapter 5

Gboy's POV,

We went to the meeting area and quickly got in place as our leader came out.

Triplet Toilet was technically the leader of our division being one of the first Mutant Toilets. He quickly spoke out. The head with horns I mean.

"Prostate yourselves. The President is coming our way."

We quickly do get in place.

As the doors open we see the three main leaders of the Skibidi Country.

The Research and Studies Division Leader, Dr Skibidi Scientist.

The General and Training Division Leader, General Skibidi

And finally. We all look down in awe of our glorious leader!

The First Skibidi Toilet, The One who survived and banded us all together.

We watch him. He was smaller than us but he had the greatest military and charismatic mind out of everyone in the room.

We all waited for him to speak up. As the Division Leaders took their spots. Triplet Toilet's Three heads gave us a wink or approval as we see the three leaders look and scan us.

General Skibidi looked impress at our power. From what I could see.. One of his eyes were digital and scanning us.

Dr Skibidi Scientist was more noticeable. His hook tail rubbed his bottom a little as he thought to himself as he scanned us.

Then President Skibidi spoke.

"You two have done well for our people. Bringing glory and honor to everyone!"

General Skibidi spoke out next.

"Yes.. the potential you three have can only be described as remarkable."

Three? But there is only two of us- I look around the room before looking up to see a Building Sized Toilet was just hovering above us.

Oh.

It's Star Skibidi. Someone Gman usually practiced with.

Dr Skibidi Scientist was a bit more keen on researching us.

But then again he just congratulated us for our promotions.

We all get dismissed as I gave my nod and went back to training. Right before this we were in the Normal Rank of the Mutant Toilets. But now we have gotten into the High Mutant Toilet Rank.

Which is nice.

Gman went off to do his own thing in the city. I went off to train on my own.

_________________________

Author's Note.

My spark is growing into a flame bros. I don't care if it's short. If it's good it's good am I right?

Also for the appearance of General Skibidi. He looks like Soldier Toilet but with Rockets and Lasers Cannons. And he wears a helmet.

So yeah!

Expect me to post a lot more on this fic.

Stay Tuned! Stay Frosty!

And Have a wonderful night! Software Gang!