Chapter 7

Gboy's POV,

I wake up right where I last slept. I hear some commotion in the city and see a few citizens slide into the emergency shelters.

I quickly fly up and look around the city for any threats before we see..

"Hey!"

I yell out as I flew downwards and land in the middle of Skibidi Monument Park. And run over the cameraman defacing our monument.

Of course soon the Skibidi Police Force led by Star Skibidi came out.

They see that I've already dealt with the situation and gave a nod before rounding up the remainder that I didn't deal with.

I see some of them hold their watch wrists as if holding something.

Then they start emitting black smoke before disappearing.

The Skibidi Toilets there including me were both shocked and worried seeing that they could just..

Disappear.

But then Dr Skibidi Scientist held up an arm he had ripped off using his tail hook arm.

He spoke out.

"Seems they aren't as smart as we thought."

He showed us the watch that the android had.

"I'll reverse engineer it for our people."

We all nod and went out separate ways to do our own things.

I went off to train in the deserted No-Man's Land area of the continent.

I reach my destination and began practicing my energy gathering ability.

I form two orbs around me and made sure both were of equal level and size.

Of course that was hard when your being burned by the scorching sun. I forgot what this place was once called..

Death Valley?

Yeah!

It's gotten hotter to over 300 degrees here..

So here I train for a couple of ours. Just until the sun went down in which I flew up and back to Toilet City.

I ignore the Cameramen and Camera Helicopters flying in the opposite direction I'm going.

I reach toilet city and find my favorite corner.

And went to sleep.

_________________________

?? ??????? ????????'s

We kept monitoring him throughout the day. He went to training after dealing with the recent break in by the Alliance.

We also monitor his elder brother. Both still being high potentials in their fields of power.

Gman has high potential in the field of a strategist. As well as a potential leader for the next generation.

Gboy in the other hand seems to have potential in all fields of Defense and Power.

Both are powerful in their own rights.

But on a one on one.

Bet on Gboy.

Since he could easily lift and block Gman's laser eyes with debris from the fight they will have.

And a fight to the death..

Gman falls.

And Gboy rises.

That's just natural.

So for now we will test Project Body on some of the weaker toilets before trying to apply it to the stronger ones.

_________________________

Author's Note,

Not much to say!

Stay tuned for more! Software Gang!