Chapter 11: The Ending?

It's sad Molly didn't pursue her life goals. Her goal of being a pretty good volleyball player or her goal of being a good french horn player. She tried to be all those things. Doing little stuff to make those big goals. Sadly, she won't have any of those dreams.
They didn't tell Bree or Cruz what happened. As soon as they got Bree into a somewhat state of being awake, they saw she wasn't a vampire, so they got Cruz and Ella and ran to the police station to discuss Molly's death. Ella and Pepper took Bree and Cruz back to their houses so the blood splatters on their outfits didn't look suspicious.
Seth and Zoë lied and said Molly got attacked by wolves. It was stupid lie but it would lead them out of jail.
Weeks later they had the funeral. The funeral was small and filled with tension. It was weird talking and seeing the despair of Molly's family. Most of the friend group knew that the family hates them for killing their daughter. They understood though, they were processing the trauma. The weirder part was seeing Bree there for the friends. She seemed sorry. She wore a black dress and showed her deepest sorrows for Molly but the image of Molly's arm being chewed by Bree was still laid there in their head. After the funeral, they were closer. They kinda depended on one another.
Ella and Pepper started to live together with their 3 dogs. They didn't live alone. Especially after the vampires. They were the least phased by the incident. They talked to the others still but they stayed closer with each other.
Seth lived normally, just checking on Cruz often. Seth helped take off most of their cuffs. Most of the time Cruz would let Seth stay for a while and make eachother food or play rummy. Cruz talked to the others from time to time but just stook with his new friend group and Seth. Seth acted like nothing happened. He believes if he acts nothing happened, slowly but surely everyone will forget.
Bree doesn't remember anything from being a vampire. She didn't remember becaming one just because some jerk wanted to play around with Cruz and bite one of his friends. She doesn't even remember being the boss for 2 months. Bree sticks around with Zoë. She doesn't know why but she just feels safe near her and the friends. Zoë and Cruz begged Bree to move so Bree is staying at Zoe's til then. She enjoys Zoë and Zoë's cat's company. Sometimes when Bree looks into the mirror for too long, its either her reflection disappears or Molly appears in the reflection. Bree feels the presence of Molly all of time. Everywhere she goes, she just wants to see Molly's face. She feels bad for being there. Not seeing her face for the last time. Not hearing her finally words. She wishes she could've been there..
Dixie changed alot afterwards. She met a friend named Reagan, who's now her roommate. No one couldn't really stay with her so she found a roommate. She also got a beagle named Rona. She stayed quiet after the funeral but then after a while she slowly warmed up to everyone again. She just can't be near Bree or Cruz without someone else in the room. Dixie doesn't leave the house without having a desperate reason and she wears jewelry and necklaces to remind herself of Molly and also protection just in case she gets bit by a vampire.
Zoë hung out with everyone still. She felt like she kept the friend group from falling apart. She talks to all of them through texts and tries to set up little events time to time to have them all eased. She kept the necklace because it made her feel important and different. She felt good about herself afterwards. She felt like she did a lot and is super proud of herself. She checks on Bree all the time after what happened. She didn't want her to get bit out of the blue and this happens all over again. She knew that secretly there's probably more out there for them. Something slowly waiting for them.

I looked out the window of my room. My black nails were resting on the window frame.My headphones were blasting music. Luckily the wildlife outside couldn't hear my k-pop. They would probably run off. I watched the birds fly above my house. This is how I spend my weekend? I'm acting like my cat. The bushed shuffled aggressively. " What's that?" I asked, even though no one could answer my question
. Bree walked in, holding a DVD.
"Hey bird-watcher! Wanna watch a movie?" Bree chuckled,
"Sure but next time knock!" I answered,
I got up from my art desk and walked over to my door. Bree walked away to get the DVD player ready. As I was about to close the door I saw a hand with black nails scratching the window.