three. (aaron manning) '20

"Wow, it's so big..." Aaron was looking down at Cain like he struck gold. They were in the dark foyer of the empty school auditorium. The doors were supposed to be locked. 

Cain felt his chest swell with pride. "Thanks. You gonna put it in your mouth though or...?"

Aaron got on his knees and grinned up at him, gorgeous green eyes shifting back down to the thrumming erection in his hand. He stroked it a couple of times. "I got somewhere else you can put it." Cain froze, because he'd never done anything like this before. Aaron just grinned at him. "I got you, don't worry..."

Boy did Aaron have him... and by the time he was done, Cain was hot and sweaty and weak in the knees. And that image of Aaron's sun tanned bottom sliding back and forth along his length would forever be burned into his brain. 

If they weren't dating before, they were definitely in a relationship now.

The next day, Cain risked being late to class to walk out of his way to Aaron's locker to surprise him. Maybe they'd get in a little kiss or some more of what happened the previous day, but of course he was all hugged up with Michael Weston.

Huh, so that's what he meant when he said he 'Liked what he liked', he meant white. Cain didn't even bother stopping and staring. He immediately turn on his heel and disappeared the way he came. He knew that they were done, even if there was never really a 'together' for 'over' to make sense. 

He walked to his next class with clenched fists and a thunder in his chest.