Wolf 🐺 Bang Chan

COMEDY/FLUFF

Requested by itsyagirlar11

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

Ever since the start of your relationship with Chan, what you looked forward to were the weekends. Because that man, just like you, needed time off from work, using both days to relax. You would either stay home on those days, just watching a movie, sleeping, cooking together, cuddling, or... Having sex. Or you would stay home one day and go on a date on the other. Or go on dates two days in a row. Anything was good as long as you were together.

So, after some hot and steamy Saturday, you are currently sitting in your shared living room, having trouble deciding where you'll go this Sunday. There are so many ideas coming from both sides that you agreed to write them all down and put all those pieces of paper in a bowl.

"You ready?" Chan looks up at you after mixing the papers in a plastic bowl. You nod. "Okay, you pick." He says and offers you the bowl.

You look away, dip your hand in, and mix around some more, ultimately grabbing one folded paper. Pulling it out, some jittery feeling takes over your stomach as you unfold the small paper.

"THE ZOO!" you exclaim excitedly, jumping up and down on the sofa. "That was one of my ideas!" You clap your hands, suddenly remembering one of the first dates you had with Chan.

"I know what you're gonna say," his dimple smile widens, "I was a brave fool back then to think that it was a good idea to feed a giraffe."

You laugh uncontrollably, barely having a moment to breathe. "You couldn't wash your hand from all that slimy saliva! Eww!"

"And did you see its tongue?!" he laughs as well, "It's so long and blue! Oh my gosh!"

You continue to laugh but time is ticking so you stand up first, offering your hand to him.

"Let's go get ready," he takes your hand and stands up, "And I promise," you turn to him, fixing his gray jacket, "No feeding the wild animals this time."

"Got it," Chan nods and you change into new clothes, put on your shoes, and get out of the apartment, and down to his car.

The ride to the zoo is filled with music, followed by singing, which is followed by laughter when one of you sings the lyrics wrong. The roads are somehow busy as everyone is going somewhere but you make it in time to stand in the long queue at the zoo entrance.

Chan bought the tickets and you took care of the refreshments, packing them in your backpack because you wanted to see everything the zoo has to offer so you will definitely need food and water.

"Okay, you ready?" He asks and you nod, zipping up the bag and taking his hand.

Your walk begins in the birds' section and you take your time to read about each species, Chan sometimes helping you pronounce their Latin names. You two laugh at the names and the ridiculous look of some birds.

Moving on to the African-residential animals you can't help but always admire the size of elephants and infamous giraffes (daring Chan to try and feed them again), but also marveling the beautiful patterns of zebras and cheetas. Next came the big hippos and rhinos and Chan continuously made you laugh by imitating their sizes by puffing his cheeks and waddling left and right.

The reptile section is... not your favorite. Chan doesn't like it either so you basically sprint through it though he keeps a straight face so as not to show any sign of being frightened by the cold-blooded animals flicking their tongues at the visitors. Chan lets out a huge breath once you're out of the room and pushes a crooked smile.