Oc

Her name is Seraphina, a name that reflects her divine lineage and her powerful elemental abilities. Seraphina has long, flowing dark hair that seems to shimmer in the light, and her eyes are a captivating shade of emerald green. Despite the hardships she faces in her abusive household, her spirit remains unyielding, and there is a spark of determination in her eyes.

As a witch with elemental powers, Seraphina can command the forces of nature at her will. She possesses control over fire, able to conjure flames with a flick of her wrist. Her touch can heal wounds and soothe pain, harnessing the power of water. The earth obeys her commands, allowing her to shape it and manipulate its properties. Lastly, the air dances around her, responding to her every whim, enabling her to control wind and weather.

Seraphina's ability to understand and communicate with animals sets her apart from others. She spends hours in the company of creatures big and small, listening to their thoughts and sharing her own. Animals are drawn to her gentle nature and find solace in her presence.

Despite the difficulties she faces, Seraphina's kindness shines through. She has a deep empathy for others who suffer and does not tolerate bullying in any form. She uses her powers to protect and defend those who are unable to do so themselves, standing up for the weak and vulnerable.

Though her parents, Persephone and Hades, are unable to live with her due to the rules, their influence can be seen in Seraphina's regal demeanor and sense of mystery. She carries herself with a sense of grace and power, reminiscent of her divine heritage.

Seraphina's journey is one of self-discovery and resilience, as she navigates the challenges of her abusive household and learns to harness her immense power. Her story is one of transformation, as she rises above her circumstances and becomes a beacon of hope and strength for others.