Ch.5- Tipsy Halloween (ShadSonAmy)

October...

         Amy Rose and Sonic the Hedgehog, are at their home preparing for the Halloween party they are hosting. While Sonic is doing last minute decorations with Tails, Amy and Cream are finishing up the main food. Amy pulls the pan out of the oven and the sweet smell of food fills the kitchen. "~Mmmm.~ That smells good, Ms. Amy." Cream tells her as she finished whipping the topping. (Home made whip cream)

       "Thanks, Cream. Tonight I going to be sooo fun." Amy says cheerfully. "I can now check off: Host a Holliday party with Sonic, off my bucket list." The sound of someone softly knocking at her door caught her attention. "That must be Knuckles and Rouge." 

        Amy sprints past Sonic as he came in to refill the candy bowl. "I guess Knuckles is really trying to knockdown our door this time." He jokes. Cream giggles remembering the incident. Suddenly they hear Amy scream and the two race to see! 

        "OH MY GOSH! SILVER!!" Amy cheers hugging their friend. Silver is a little bashfull as he hugs her back. "Soory it's been so long. I would have came back sooner if I could." He tells them. With in a few hours more people show up to their home. And there were even more greetings with Silver. Including Blaze.

       The night was full of fun. They talked, played games, and ate a lot of food. Even Shadow was there, though he did just kind of stand off to the side most of the night, Amy and Sonic were glad to see him there. Soon it was getting late and little by little their friends started leaving. Amy seen off to the side, just before Blaze left with Silver, she went off to the side to talk to Shadow. She couldn't hear what they were talking about, but before she left she gave him a kiss on the cheeck.?  'When did they get close?' Amy thought to herself.

        A little while later Amy is putting some leftovers in the fridge, while Sonic and Shadow cleaned up the place. "You really don't need to help clean up, Shadow." Sonic tells him.

        Shadow throws away some trash, into the bag he's holding. "It wouldn't be right for the two of you to clean up everyones else's mess. And besides, Rose told me how the change in temperature has been effecting your knee."  Sonic looks away a little guilty, "Ya. It comes and goes. At least I'm still able to run and walk, if I don't strain it too much."

        At that time Amy walked in. "Wow. You boys got it done fast." She looks around. She pulls out from behind her back a bottle of wine and some other alcoholic drinks. "Since there are no kids around now, how about sharing a drink with us, Shadow?" Sonic slaps Shadow back, "How about it? For old times sake." Amy poured them some of the strong drink. Sonic was about to hand a cup to Shadow when he stopped. "Wait? Can you even drink, Grandpa- baby?" Shadow swipes the drink and chugs it.

        Amy snickers. "Apparently, yes."

~A hour or two later..

        All three are a little tipsy, as they relax in the living room. They just talked some more about old times, and what they have been up to.

         "You two, are amongst the greatest guys I have in my life!" Amy cheers.

         "And your the sweetest." Shadow says, red.

          "Wow, Shads. You should be like this more often." Sonic says, leaning in to kiss Amy. "Your right though. She is the sweetest." Amy laughs at the two Hedgehogs light hearted behavior. She sighs out, "Man, I used to have fantasies of this." 

        "Of me and faker getting along?" Shadow smirks as he takes another drink. Sonic jokes about maybe its something, indecent. "I don't think Rose has a dirty  mind like you, hedgehog... I really doubt Rose fantasized a threesome with us."