Yours till the day ends.

Hi guys, hope you like this new project. I know it has so many spelling mistakes but I do hope you enjoy the book.

I'm open to any feedback, recommendations and comments.  Also please vote, vote,vote.

I have never done a romantic fictional book before so I'm really nervous about the response 🤭.

Enjoy 😊👍

Everything is fair in love and war.

It's funny how strangers can grow so fond of each other. So fond that only death can separate them from each other.

I don't think how we met is the story but it is how we survived.

Love as strong as death. Love is found only in drama. Love that burns brightly. So bright that nothing puts it out, not even the strongest tides from the ocean. That is what we share.

We are not the perfect couple. We never get along. We argue all the time which might seem cute and all but it is silly. I hate when we argue but I just can't help it. Even when I try to tell myself to let it go I childishly answer him back even after knowing I am wrong.

We have that strong covalent bond.

A lot could have kept us away from each other. A lot should have broken us. We might as well have given up.

We have faced hell together, from persecution by society to being disowned by our very own families. And all for what? Love.

I'm not happy about it. I was disowned by those who gave life to me just because of this stranger. This beautiful stranger made me completely blind. So blind that being thrown out by my parents didn't seem like a big deal.

I always wish I could call my mom and update her with all the juicy details of my life. How life moulded me into a fine young lady. How I learnt to save,  or even work hard to survive.

They all made it clear, that if it's not them I'm choosing, they would break all ties they have with me.

It wasn't easy. Having to choose people you can't afford to lose.

I wasn't brave enough to let Matt go. I don't know how or why but I didn't have the heart to do it.

Love can be bitter and sweet.  We have been facing the silent treatment of both our families.

Sadly those who should be standing by us are hoping that our relationship should fail.

If weren't enough they cut us off. That means how we survive, what we eat and how our university's tuition fee is paid is none of their damn business.

But despite this, we have each other. We are trying but I guess I can say we are doing great.

I sometimes ask myself how a mother can allow herself to forget her child. I always thought that both our families would reach out but days turned into weeks which turned into months and now it is been years.

Matt shows optimism. He believes that one day our families will come around.

As for me. I gave up. I got tired of waiting for them to come to their senses.

I still remember what Mom told me when we felt. She said I must stay away from her and if I ever hear that she's dead, I shouldn't bother attending her burial.

I always get chills when I remember that day that I was forced to leave my home. The only home I knew for 18 years.

They always say 'You are still young!'

I know, I am. And I know that this may not last forever but still, I know what I have with Matt is rare. It's special and very few will experience this.