Chapter 1

Author pov:

City of lights, and love known as Paris.

It is early in morning the artistic golden sun got up like a baby and started painting the dark black sky into a bright blue sky

It is early in morning the artistic golden sun got up like a baby and started painting the dark black sky into a bright blue sky. The bright looking milky clouds got up from sleep and started travelling around the sky visiting the wonderful environment.

The early risers chirping, morning sun beams peeking through the clouds, birds about their morning rituals, a gentle cool breeze, golden light everywhere, covering natural and man-made creations, full of beauty and magic, filled with the promise of a new beginning.

Rrring~rrring~
An alarm clock started ringing loudly, from the side table of the bed.

A beautiful boy waking up from his sweet slumber in his apartment in Paris. The sun is shining through the window, casting a warm glow on his face. Looking like an angel, with his soft blonde hair falling over his forehead and his long eyelashes resting on his cheeks. He breathes slowly and deeply, as if he is dreaming of something beautiful. His lips are slightly parted, revealing a hint of his pearly white teeth. He hugs a pillow close to his chest, as if he is seeking comfort and warmth. He looks peaceful and relaxed, as if he has forgotten all his worries and troubles. He is the epitome of cuteness and charm, even when he is not aware of it. He is Kim Taehyung.

He stretches his arms and legs, feeling the softness of the sheets beneath him

He stretches his arms and legs, feeling the softness of the sheets beneath him. He sits up and rubs his eyes, taking in the view of the city from his window. The Eiffel Tower stands tall in the distance, and the sound of traffic can be heard below.

He gets out of bed and walks over to the window, opening it to let in some fresh air. He takes a deep breath and smiles, feeling grateful for another day in this beautiful city. He walks over to his kitchen and starts brewing some coffee, enjoying the aroma that fills the room.

As he sips his coffee, he thinks about all the things he has to do today. He feels alive, ready to take on whatever the day has in store for him.