Chapter 6

Author POV:

"OH!! Look there!!", Jimin said diverting Tae's attention.

Jimin suddenly shouted a little loudly which made the other people there glare at the duo.
Tae glared at Jimin by looking at the other people's reactions to them. Jimin sheepishly smiled at him and said:

"Finally, I found the book I had been looking for so long."

"But my-, Tae said but Jimin cut him off in between.

"No no no more questions, let's go we already wasted a lot of time by just standing here."

After saying this Jimin dragged Tae to that particular book. Tae feels a little weird seeing Jimin's behavior but shrugs it off thinking Jimin is just being goofy with him and serious about studying.

Jimin moved away from Tae avoiding his questions and eye contact. In a nervousness, He turned to the book to pick it up from the top shelf. He tried to reach there by standing on his tip-toes but the struggle of a short person is real. He tried stretching his curvy and flexible body. But still, he is not able to get there.

Tae smiled a little seeing his friend struggling so much just for a book. Jimin, foot slips a little because of the slippery tiles of the library and tumbles to the floor, before his beautiful face meets the floor, Tae's large hands grab him from the waist from behind safely and securely. He being in his arms in such an intimate way, feels like a sweet dream that comes once in a Blue Moon. When Tae's hands touched him, he felt a jolt of electricity through his body. He can feel Tae's warm and slow breath on the back of his neck which sends shivers down his spine. Then he makes a serious mistake by turning his head towards him and looking at those soft caramel eyes that are staring right through his soul. He got lost in those deep and magical eyes that showed nothing but pure concern for him. He feels so blissful and is ready to fall for him anytime if he can see that emotion in his eyes again and again.

"Mochi, are you ok ?"
Meanwhile, Tae was so confused seeing Jimin lost like a puppy. He felt more worried for him as he was not replying to him and just staring at him like he had been hypnotized.

"Minnie?, What happened?, Did you get hurt anywhere?" Tae asked worriedly.

Tae shook him a little by his shoulder. He got no response from his friend. So he snapped his fingers in front of his face.

Jimin blinked his eyes at the sound.
"Huh? What happened? " Jim in confusion staring at Tae's face.

"You dumbo! why do you always make me so worried?" Tae asked him.

"Your mochi face would have gotten flat face by the floor If I had not caught you," Tae said to him in a teasing voice.

"Oh! Thank you, Tae. I will be more careful." Jimin said giving him his grateful smile.