Tʜᴇ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴅᴀʏ

(may be another short chapter, once again I'm getting caught up in school work and it's just all so overwhelming... I will try to work harder on this story.. and I hope you can understand and respect my choice ^^')

-💫-

*BEEP...BEEP...BEEP...BEEP*

Sam groaned and shut the alarm on his phone off, throwing his pillow over his head and inhaling deeply. he was too tired to even want to get up that morning, but he had to get to editing the video. he decided to get up.. and started with getting out of bed and going into the bathroom to brush his teeth and fix up his hair.... Once he was done doing both of those, he went back into the main part of his room to start putting clothes together, and threw on a black and grey shirt, black ripped jeans, his usual converse, and a necklace or two.

-💫-

He went downstairs to the kitchen to find that Colby wasn't up yet.. realizing that it was only 10AM and that his alarm had gone of 30 minutes earlier than usual. Sam started to make a pot of coffee, emptying the filter and adding a new one as he started to add coffee grounds. He yawned and put the coffee pot into place, and pressed a few buttons before the coffee started to brew. he went into the living room and sat down before pulling out his phone to scroll through Instagram... he was getting lost in scrolling and looking at all the different pictures that he almost forgot that me was making coffee.

-💫-

The coffee was done, and he got back up from the couch to go pour himself a cup of coffee, adding creamer and sugar so the coffee would be bearable to drink. he went back to the living room... and sat down while drinking his coffee. It seemed Colby had woken up, as there were footsteps upstairs in the hallway.. but once he had looked to where the stairs were there wasn't Colby...

.....

but it was Tara.

(I HOPES YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER!!11!!1!! once again my little candy corns, I will try to update whenever I can and add new chapters whenever possible.. I'm trying to get my motivation back, and I slowly am!! I hope you understand... but for now, chiao!!)