Hᴏᴍᴇ

*basically a time skip to when they finished the video and sam and colby got home :)*

*ENJOY MY LITTLE CANDY CORNS*
*btw ima call you all candy corns now X3*

-

Sam was laying in bed while messing with the ring he took home with him from the Rose , fidgeting with it and twisting it around his finger. He sighed and set the ring down on his bedside table, and covered himself with his blanket. Sam was slowly falling asleep, until he felt as though someone was watching him. He got up quickly and looked around, only to find that nothing was there in his room watching him. he layed back down and started to drift off to sleep, and when he did he had the strangest dreams.

-

[ROSE'S POV]

I sat in the corner of Sam's room and watched him as he fell asleep, and then I realized he took of my ring. I started to get mad, and went over to his nightstand. He got up and looked around his room, and I think he could feel me beside him. When he layed back down, I carefully put the ring back on him, and then sat on the edge of his bed while humming a little tune I remember hearing.. I think it was called 'Merry-go-round of life' ? As I finished humming, Sam had fallen asleep and I watched as his blanket rose and fell with his breathing, his chest rising and falling.. I watched him for at least thirty minutes, and then I laid down on the other side of his bed, it was warm and soft. I closed my eyes and started to drift off too, the quiet sound of rain on the window calmed me, and I fell asleep with Sam.

-
[QUICK A/N]

[SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER!! AND SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING, I'VE BEEN BUSY WITH] [SCHOOL STARTING AND STUFF, AND I RECENTLY HAD A SCHOOL PROJECT THAT I WAS] [WORKING ON. I WILL BE POSTING ONE TO TWO CHAPTERS EVERY WEEK (I'll try too!) SO I] [HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND WHY I WAS GONE!!]

[Love you my little candy corns <3]