Bʀᴇᴀᴋғᴀsᴛ

SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG ONG. EVER SINCE CHRISTMAS BREAK I'VE RLLY FORGOTTEN ABOUT EVERYTHING.. LITERALLY EVERYTHING. 

AGAIN SO SO SORRY ABOUT FORGETTING THIS LITTLE FIC, NOW BACK TO DE STORY ><

-💫-

Sam looked at the scene before him, Tara stood at the landing of the stairs. She seemed to have floated down, as her feet barely brushed the ground as she 'walked'. Her black hair flowed around her, as if she was fully submerged into a pool of water.. cold, cold water. He was most likely still the only one to see her, because shortly after Tara made her way downstairs Colby came out from his room, his messy black hair and blue eyes appearing just around the corner of the stairs. He walked down into the kitchen and yawned slowly, before pulling a confused expression on Sam, as he saw his expression of pure shock.

"Umm.. you alright?"

Colby asked, sounding genuine as he asked this. Sam nodded, his eyes moving slowly to meet yours. He [<-- Colby]shrugged it off and walked into the kitchen, to make a cup of coffee for himself. He changed out the keurig to a french vanilla sort of flavour, and found a mug. He placed the mug under the drippy thing and pressed a few buttons, before the coffee started to brew & drip down into his mug. He leaned against the counter next to the coffee maker and pulled out his phone to watch something until his coffee was done.

-💫-

SHORT CHAPTER, ONCE AGAIN. SO SORRY CANDY CORNS :C I'LL GET BACK TO MAKING MORE CHAPTERS SUNDAY/MONDAY FOR YOU LITTLE GUYS !!

FOR NOW, WHEREVER YOU ARE, BYEE