Chapter 7

A/n: Before yall say anything...yes i know its been a while.😭 MONTHS actually. But at the time i was getting writers block and didnt know how to continue the story so i took a break and stopped writing all together. I hope yall can forgive me I completely underestimated what it takes to write stories like these. Shoutout to all the authors on this app with completed stories. Idk how some of yall writers manage to write a WHOLE complete story. This shi hard🙁‼️. But anyways I'm back now and im gonna try to finish this story for yall. And I recently started a new story on this account. Yall can go check it out if you want!! Okay im done chatting now imma let yall read this chapter🫡.

..............................

                                     Chapter 7

The two of you sat in silence in the car on your way to the fabric store. You were fully focused on your phone while Gojo was driving and paying attention to the road with the gps on. You were going to a Michael's but it was a somewhat far away from where you lived so you were gonna be on the road for while.

Gojo: "Sooo..."

Y/n: "So?"

Gojo: "Your friends seem nice!"

Y/n: "They really not but they are when they wanna be."

He laughs and says "I like y'all dynamic. It's like you guys are family."

Y/n: "Bri's actually my cousin and Nylas only my best friend. We may not be related but yeah we're practically family.

Gojo: "That's nice."

Y/n: "yeah."

Y/n: "Do you have any family here?"

Gojo: "No. They're in Japan. It's just me."

Y/n: "Oh. Do you ever get homesick?"

Gojo: "Yeah. Sometimes it gets lonely but I have friends here so that helps."

Y/n: "Right." You nod in agreement.

You look back at your phone while Gojo continues driving. The two of you sat in awkward silence until you eventually arrive at the parking lot in front of the store.

He parks the car, picks up his phone to turn off the gps, and steps out to open the car door for you.

Gojo waits for you to exit the car and closes the door behind you locking it afterwards.

As the two of you walk into the store you're immediately welcomed by the stores warm atmosphere and colors along with the sound of moving carts and people.

You take a peek at Gojo and notice him in awe of the store's appearance.

Y/n: "Have you been here before?"

Gojo: "Of course I have!"

Y/n: "It doesn't look like you have..." You raise an eyebrow at him.

Gojo: "Okay you're right, I haven't. Was it that obvious?" He laughs.

Y/n: "yes it was." You laugh back.

You sigh and grab Gojos hand. "Cmon let's go"

You drag him by his hand as you start walking and he follows behind without any complaints. All he had was a slight grin on his face as he stared at your figure from behind.

The two of you finally reach the back of the store where all the fabric was. There was a variety of different kinds of colors and patterns.

You let go of his hand and turn around to look at him with your hands behind you.