Prologue

Hi readers this is only my second book about interracial couples! I won't be able to update this story until i'm finished with my other story In Love With Love. Psstt... go check it out! It will probably be done in the next few months.But other than that I hope you enjoy the story. Also that is Natalia in the picture before she goes off to college.

Natalia Callahan is a girl from a little town in North Carolina she has recently graduated High-school. And she wants a change of scenery something faraway from home where she can be herself. Natalia in her last year of schooling felt that she wanted to be different like not only physically but in things she liked more specifically what type of guy she was attracted to. In other words she wants to be like a African American girl with dark hair, colored skin, and a womanly body. Also she wants to date outside of her race because she now knows what she likes now.

Now she can peruse what she wants because she just got into Stanford University in Stanford, California. While there she meets some great friends that really like her for her, but she also catches the attention of her roommates cousin Alexander Keating. Who so happens to be a total hottie but sadly has a girlfriend, Alexis Cunningham(she's a spoiled brat). He is on last year of schooling(5th year out of 6).

They get to talking and she starts falling for him hard. Will he be there to catch her? If so will their relationship turn into something more? Read and find out how this love story will play out.