Chapter 2- Playing with Fire

Natalia's P.O.V:

My outfit consisted of a very expensive looking blue and green bralette. Apparently it is designed by Zimmermann. Then my shorts are highwaisted meaning that they stop a little higher than regular shorts,so yeah my butt looks amazing all while some is hanging out. And my heels are a really dark blue to match the top i'm wearing. Dominique gave me bombshell waves as she did my hair, while Erika did my eye makeup. By the time they were done I looked like a total sexy Cali girl! All of us had on somewhat matching things.

Dominique had on a off shoulder black top with some short shorts and stripy heels to finish it off. Her hair was in deep waves where as her best friend had a high ponytail as half up half down.Next, Erika had on a white little crocheted cotton halter neck top and some daisy printed yellow shorts with brow suede platform heels. Finally, Antoinette had on a very low cut black blouse with gold sparkle shorts and some simple black heels. Her hair was curled to perfection.May I say we all look banging!

"Guys our mission tonight is to snag some pretty boys. Erika and I already have some connections considering my boyfriend goes here and her cousin. Just make sure to text in the group message if you gonna get some tonight! Because I know I will!!", Dominique cheered. We all put our hands in and shouted break.

~~~~~~~TIMESKIP~~~~~~~

We arrived at the Sigma Nu, one of the hottest frat houses on the west coast. Nini(Dominique) called someone real quick then next thing you know we are being shoved into a house. She gives him a mini make out kiss before explaining,"Oh yeah this is my boyfriend, Malakai. He is a senior along with Erika's cousin Alexander, who you'll probably meet later." Malakai is a tall mixed guy with short brown hair and a bunch of freckles on his face. After that we kinda just disperse.

Ant(Antoinette)is hitting up the bar to get drinks for us. However, her drinks are like straight vodka.Once we find a place to sit in the kitchen of the house we begin to chat,"Are you into black guys? Or do you wanna be black", she ask bluntly. I snap my head at her quickly,"Well... I guess so. I mean why not I love how rich their skin color is and how their hair is so black and unique. As for guys yes I like em all now. However, I prefer black guys." All she does is nod her head.

Eventually she responds,"I like them too. So does my twin brother Antoine. And it is because they don't want their girls to look like a stick. I mean I'm a naturally curvy girl that will only get bigger as I grow into them." I give her a hug right then and there because I know how it feels to be shamed for not being the perfect size. I whisper to her,"Why don't we go dance it off?" She nods eagerly so I lead her to the dance floor.

Only moments into dancing do I feel a person behind pull me away from Ant. I scream but when they turn me around i'm met with a god. He is about 6'4 with milk chocolate skin to kill for and the stubble around his sharp jawline. "Hi what's your name?",he ask. In that moment I pause and gulp before responding shyly,"I'm Natalia. What's your name?".

He laughs a deep laugh,"I'm Alexander but you can call me Alex. You fit my cousins description to the tee. Oh yeah majority of them are upstairs hanging in the V.I.P area of the house. Erika told me to come get you." I'm still stuck on the fact he is talking to me. "Oh I didn't know you were related to her.", I gasp out. He laughs and leans closer to me to whisper,'Their are a lot of things you don't know about me baby girl."Before I know it he takes my hand to lead me up the stairs.

People practically look at us as we pass in awe. When we get upstairs all my roommates look up at me and just laugh at how hard i'm blushing right now. Because now we are sharing one of those seats that are barely big enough to seat 2 people making me sit a little on top of him. Soon someone comes by and passes out the shots of alcohol to everybody in the room. The more we take the looser and less uptight I feel.

~~~~~~~TIMESKIP~~~~~~~

We somehow made it to the dance floor , which makes me nervous because i'm not the best dancer. But he guides me towards the center where we stop and he starts to sway his hips to the beat while I awkwardly try to keep up."Babes just let it happen. Let loose and let your wild side take over.", he whispers in my ear. After a few songs I start to get it and next thing you know I'm yiking, tweaking, twerking, throwing it in the circle, and any other dance you can think of. It felt like I was running off of pure ecstasy.

Once we came off the dance high we decided to leave the party and walk back to my place.As we got to my door I leaned in and kissed him so hard that he stumbled into the wall behind us. Eventually he picked me up so I was on his waist then walked into the room to lay me down. We continued to kiss each other but he went lower and lower until he was at my kitten. I gasped as he massaged it and slid a finger in quickly. I can't keep my moans controlled he is now going down on me. I go to return the favor but he stays on top of me. Everything felt so right as I was about to lose my virginity to a senior named Alexander.  But all of a sudden he stopped when he was about to actually go into to me. However I realized that I was going to get sick I leaned over and threw up all over his shoes. Then next thing you know everything went black , and I felt a kiss planted on my face. Also the bed dip.

Alexander's P.O.V :
I realized I couldn't take her virginity when she was in that state. So I just decided to stay with her as she cuddled me that night. Literally all I could do is stare at her as she sleeps. She is so pretty, her hair is so long and messy right now, and her subtle curves it drives a man crazy. Alex really isn't even being faithful to me right now as we speak. But hey Natalia is the girl for me. And I'll be damned sure she will be mine. I ended up staying until morning not before leaving my number in on her desk, breakfast along with headache medicine, and her room cleaned to a tee.