Chapter 1- Welcome to Cali

Natalia's P.O.V:
Today is the day I pack my bags and leave this hellhole of a place. You see over the school year lots of things have changed for me. My boyfriend cheated on me, fell out of grace with my mother,and learned that I have some preferences that I want to look into. I really don't know wether it's the fact that all those things happened to me or I'm going through something. Nevertheless I'm moving away to have a fresh start. As I continue to pack I look in the mirror and stare at myself.And all I want to do is change myself. I want darker skin, a thick frame, and to have that confidence.

My thoughts are broken as soon as my sister comes in the room,"Can you come down stairs your boyfriend wants you?" I roll my eyes and push my way last her. I walk down my grand staircase to be greeted by the same features I used to be in love with. I begin,"Mathew you dumped me to fuck my sister then when I asked you simply said I was beginning to get on the heavy side and my beauty was fading. So you can take your sorry ass where it came from, which is out of my house." With that I turn around to only be confronted with a teary eyed Adrianna. She's every guys wet dream big boobs, thin waist, green eyes, long blond hair, perfect tan, and perfect ass. "You weren't looking sad when you were fuckin him did you?", I giggle.

I finish packing and hop in the car ready to begin the road trip with him. My mom would come but she is 'busy' so in other words just didn't want to see me. You see one day she totally caught me with her doctor's son Jason. Who is a fine looking black guy. And she's not racist she just thinks I'm a hoe. Because after I found out they cheated I started having some experiments with lots of other guys. So yeah my dad is my rock.

~~~~~~~TimeSkip~~~~~~~

We make it to Stanford right on time for us to make the tour of my dorm. I make it to my room who I now share with stranger. But as soon as I open the door I'm met with 2 girls standing in my room. The black girl shys away while the white one squeals," Omg your her roomy. See she isn't a serial killer at all. Were going to be the best clique here. Oh yeah your roomy is Erika and I'm Dominique." I give a wave before putting down my stuff to shake hands with them but they pull me into a hug.

"You are so pretty. And I love your accent its quite adorable!", Erika boasts. I blush from all the compliments I'm getting. They both are like 5'5 , perfect bodies, and have killer fashion since they both even seem to be quite wealthy. Erika has one a yellow floral strappy layered tank top paired with medium wash jeans and satrapy brown sandals. Her phone case and earrings coordinate with the yellow and pink in her outfit. Also she has a Hermes Birkin bag! Then Dominique has one white lacy tank top under a pink and beige floral kimono . Her jeans are dark wash rolled at the ends so her beige boots can stand out. No joke theses girls looked as if they just got  done modeling.

Suddenly our conjoined bathroom door burst open to reveal a big beautiful blonde girl, who seems to be speaking french. Once she sees us she stops in her tracks and gives us a small smile. After a few moments she introduces herself,"I'm Antoinette Dubois and i'm french. So yes i've lived in France most of my life until my father met my step mother." She is wearing a deep v neck tank top tucked into some jogger like beige pants that stop at her knees. And her shoes are the exact color of her pants. Her entire outfit compliments her curvaceous body, and her hair is bright blonde along with her ivory skin.

Once we introduced ourselves to each other we get to unpacking our bags. We decided to go out and walk around the campus till all of a sudden I bumped into this chick."Oh i'm sorry", I reach out to help her up. But instead of taking my hand she smacks it away while seething,"You fat cow watch where your going or else." I just glare at her as she walks away from me. After we are done getting everything in check for tomorrow we come back to see a flyer on our room saying their is a party tonight.

"We have to go and make a appearance girls! I wanna be apart of the hot freshmen.", Antoinette screams. We all laugh at her because she went from being silent to non stop talking. So of course this gets Dominique going,"Girls it is time to squad up!." They all disperse to their closets pulling out outfits to go to the party. While I'm left here pulling out some jean shorts and a top.

They all turn to me and smack the clothes out of my hand,"Honey we are going to a senior party we need to step up our game." Thus them giving me the sexiest looking outfit I've ever put on in my life.Hopefully tonight i'll meet some new friends.