New Book

Hey guys long time no see!! But since i've been so swamped i've decided to do a little story. Because the idea just kinda came to me, which means probably quicker updates on that one. It is called Mr. Tattoos. The main character is Katanna Yates Stratton and she has the American Dream( perfect hubby, penthouse, six figure job). But since she is starting to get bored she goes out to her club Fuego and meets a guy named Stephen. He seems to be your average joe, yet everyone has a unique back story to them. As for her she tells him one of her many names  Yvonne Adonia Salamassi.  Of course they go back to her place, but little does he know all she is doing is lying to him in order for her pleasure. Nonetheless, deep down she knows that night was special and he made her feel some type of way. The next morning she leaves him, except she wasn't as sly as she thought or is she doing this to keep him close. But usually goes for men more like Hans rich and successful along with a wonderful success story. Not some boy that grew up in the rough part of Brooklyn. Read to see if she finds her true knight in shining armor.  Don't forget to check out my other book Miss. Dominant. It is just like this except with a innocent ;)