Chapter 4

Stiles woke a couple of hours later, stumbling from his room with a curse. His ankle was angry and so was his stomach.

Derek was putting away his paperwork when he heard a knock at his door. "Come in" he called, stretching in his chair. Stiles stepped in hesitantly, his hands cradling his bump.

Derek stood up "Come on in, I was just finishing up. How are you feeling?" He asked, gesturing to the chair in front of the desk as he rounded it and leaned against it.

"Hungry" he murmured, hobbling forward. "And my ankle hurts. And I wanna punch Jackass"

"Here, let me help with your ankle then we will get you some food" Derek said, laughing softly as he knelt down to take the pain away. Stiles was absolutely adorable when he woke up.

Stiles sighed softly as the pain disappeared. "Thank fuck" he groaned, swaying forward. He blinked blearily for a moment before he finally started waking up a bit more. "Mmmm, food. Then punching?"

Derek laughed, standing back up again. "Food and you're not punching anyone" he said shaking his head and offering a hand to help Stiles up. "He deserves it though" Stiles sighed, even though he nodded in agreement.

"I'm aware, I almost ripped his head off, if you remember" Derek hummed, opening the door for Stiles. "But it'd make me a bad alpha if i just went around punching people"he reasoned "even if they deserve it" he added, turning off the lights behind them.

Stiles barely stifled the laugh he wanted to give, his nose crinkling in amusement. "I Don't think you COULD be a bad alpha"

Derek shot him a charming smile. "Don't put me on such pedestals" he teased. His inner wolf was extremely happy that Stiles thought he was a good alpha. "I didn't put you there, you climbed there on your own merit" Stiles teased back, eyes mischievous.

Derek laughed, shaking his head. "I just have more people to take care of than a human Alpha. I have a whole pack rather than just one mate. Having a leader that is hot headed, irrational and just out to prove they're the Alpha can be disastrous for a pack" He reasoned as they made their way to the kitchen.

"Hence you being a good alpha" Stiles laughed brightly. "I try my best." Derek said with a soft smile. "Now, what is that little princess in the mood for?" He asked.

Stiles hummed in thought, rubbing his stomach. "Bacon cheeseburger, curly fries." He blinked down at his stomach "with Tabasco sauce over all of it, what the hell, baby"

Derek laughed loudly. "Alright, I think I can handle that " he said, going and asking the cook very nicely if he'd make them both a burger with curly fries. He agreed relatively easily for how late it was. "Should be ready in a bit." Derek said "Let's go sit"

Stiles sat down with a content sigh. "You're getting heavy, baby girl"

"Just means she's growing good." Derek said with a smile. "Won't be very much longer until we all get to meet her"

Stiles gave him a shy grin. "Only a few more months"

"Have you thought of a name?" Derek asked curiously

"Not yet" he shrugged. "I've thought about a few I like though, any thoughts?"

Derek thought for a moment "If the pup were mine, I'd probably go with Talia, after my mom" he said with a soft smile. Stiles flushed softly, squirming. "I like that name" he admitted after a moment. Derek smiled "What names have you thought of?"

"Claudia. Maybe Lily or Luna." He tilted his head in thought. "Astrid"