Chapter 7

Stiles woke a bit at Dawn. Just enough to press closer to Derek before drifting back off, his back and hips now tucked against Deres chest and hips. Derek wrapped an arm around Stiles, dragging him even closer, still asleep. Stiles groaned, wriggling a bit. Grinding back unconsciously. Derek's grip tightened with a soft hum.

Stiles moaned, eyes flicking under his lids as he dreamed. Derek nuzzled his face against Stiles' shoulder. Stiles started rocking his hips and moaning. Derek groaned when Stiles' ass brushed against his growing erection, causing him to become slightly more awake.

"Alpha" Stiles moaned softly, his head tilting to bare it, ass grinding back That had Dereks' eyes open, groaning again "Stiles, baby you're asleep" he murmured, pressing a kiss to his shoulder.

Stiles whimpered, slick starting to build as he kept grinding back. Derek let out a soft growl, unable to to keep from grinding forward against Stiles' ass. Stiles sucked in a breath, letting it out with a soft moan, his eyes fluttering.

"I'm sorry." Derek groaned. "Are you awake now?" He asked, forcing his body not to react. "Dont stop" Stiles murmured, his cheeks pink as he looked over his shoulder, grinding his hips back.

"F-fuck, Stiles" Derek groaned, grinding his hips forward. "Need it" Stiles groaned, hiding his face, his entire body throbbing with need.

"What do you need, little one?" Derek growled out. "You" he gasped, rocking back hard at the growl. Derek moaned, slipping a hand in between them to feel how wet Stiles was getting. "You're so wet for me, sweetheart. Want my knot baby? You wet for your Alpha's knot?" He asked against Stiles' ear roughly.

Stiles let out a high pitched whine as more slick slipped from him. His body was throbbing, his breaths coming out in pants. "Fuckkkk" he groaned. Derek groaned, brining his now soaked hand to his lips and sucking every drop off with a moan "So sweet"

"Alpha" Stiles whimpered, flushing darker as he chewed on his lower lip. "Yes, gorgeous?" He hummed, voice still rough from sleep. "Please" he breathed, shifting so he could feel Derek pressing against him. Derek rolled his hips on instinct. "God, you're so wet." he groaned, losing his own control. Derek had rolled them easily to where he was now hovering over Stiles, between his legs.

Stiles gasped, wrapping his legs around Derek's waist loosely, chewing on his bottom lip. "For you" he said softly. Derek growled possessively "Only for me." One finger trailing down to his entrance, teasing him. Stiles moaned, his head tilting back, rocking back as much as he could. "Please Alpha"

"Are you sure? This is what you want, little one? Want my knot right here and now?" Derek asked, bringing his finger back up to suck on with a groan. Stiles whined high in his throat. "Fuck" he groaned, throwing his head back to bare his throat. "Alpha please"

"You're so pretty when you beg" Derek groaned "Makes me want to give you everything you want" he said, hand going back down to slide one finger inside of Stiles, stretching him wasn't technically necessary but Derek liked the intimacy of it. Stiles arched his back. Moaning, he shifted to rock harder onto the finger. "Alpha"

"There you go little one" Derek murmured, slipping a second finger inside Stiles. "Taking my fingers so well. My Gorgeous omega" he praised. "Alpha please" Stiles rambled over and over, clutching at the pillow under his head. Derek pulled his now soaking fingers from Stiles, stroking himself with a groan.