Chapter 5

Derek was only woken up by a knock at the door, he groaned, de-tangling himself from the omega to go see what's wrong. His hair was sticking up all over the place as he walked to the door, only cracking it to talk to who turned out to be Scott and Boyd just giving their morning reports.

He thanked them, ignoring the smirks on their faces when they smelled Stiles, but they didn't say anything, just left him to his morning. Derek made his way back to the bed, slipping in and wrapping his arms around Stiles and pressing his face into Stiles' neck without even thinking.

Stiles purred, eyes cracking open as he tilted his head to give Derek more room. Derek nuzzled his nose against Stiles' scent gland, taking a deep breath, groaning at how good he smelled. Stiles' purr turned into a hum, a smile on his face. "You smell good." Derek murmured, nose still pressed against Stiles' neck, soaking up the scent.

"Mmm, kinda smell like you now" Stiles murmured. Derek let his nose trail over his scent gland, up to Stiles' ear and back down. "I noticed." He hummed. Stiles shivered, a sub vocal whimper leaving him at the almost caress. Derek shivered at the noise, repeating the action. "Am I making you uncomfortable, little one?" He asked softly.

"No" Stiles promised breathily. Derek took a deep breath, getting a lung full of Stiles' scent. "You just smell so good, your scent mixed with my, it's intoxicating" he said, voice rough.

"I like it" Stiles whispered, eyes half closed and almost purring again. "I really do" he added. Derek let his nose trail Stiles' neck before nuzzling his ear. "Do you now, little one ?" He asked, voice a bit lower than normal. Another subvocal noise left him, his eyes fluttering "yeah." Stiles breathed. "Love your scent. Like how it mingles with mine."

Derek took another deep breath. "We should get up and going" he murmured, breath fanning over Stiles' neck, but he didn't even move to let him go.Stiles hummed, if anything pressing closer. Derek chuckled "Take that as a 'no thank you'" he teased, nuzzling Stiles' neck and tightening his grip slightly. "MM, good" Stiles grinned.

Derek chuckled "I could get drunk on just your smell. He groaned, taking another deep breath, pressing his nose against Stiles' scent gland. Stiles shivered. "I DO on yours." He reminded. "I remember" Derek said, lips brushing Stiles' scent gland as he talked, breath fanning over it.

Stiles shivered again, tilting his head further. It must take so much trust for Stiles to even let Derek alone in a room with him, much less hold him like this. "Beautiful." He found himself saying at the way Stiles trusted him to be so close, tilting his head for him to take his fill of the Omegas scent. Beautiful didn't really describe it, but it was the closest he could get. Stiles flushed, squirming a bit before settling again pressing close and Derek smiled "Gorgeous." He said, tracing Stiles' neck with his nose.

Stiles let out a near silent moan, eyes fluttering closed.Derek heard him, breath catching slightly at the sound. "Like it when I tell you you're beautiful, little one?"

"Not used to it" Stiles breathed. "And the name..." he flushed, mouth parted as he breathed carefully. Derek's face drifted to Stiles' shoulder, nose tracing feather light over his shoulder where his shirt had slipped just a bit. "Well it's true." He hummed "Very beautiful. So pretty." He added. "What about the name? Hmm? Don't like it? Want me to stop calling you that?"

Stiles groaned softly. "Never stop" he breathed. "I like it" he promised. "I'll never stop." Derek said, not quite able to keep the growl out of his voice. Stiles sucked in a breath, his scent blooming with a spike of arousal, even as the flush deepened. It only took a moment for Derek to catch that scent, taking in a good breath and groaning softly. "Gorgeous"