Going To California

(Sam's POV)
(Today Is The Day I'm Going To California,And Going To Isela's Home She Told Me She Doesn't Live Alone,She Lives With A Man Named Evan And Her Ex/Friend Jonathan And 3 Friends There Names Are Called Andrea,Alexandria Or Alex For Short,And Jazmin.Isela Said Their Really Big Fans But She Annoys Them With My Pics On My From Google After I Heard That I Was Smiling..Aww She Trying To Make Them Like Me..Now..They Going To See Me In Person I Wonder How Their Going To React..And I Hope The Paparazzi And Reports Think..Were Not Together ITs Like Deal With Your Own Life Instead Of Ours...So In Case I Brought A Hat...Sun Glasses And A Coat..Maybe People Won't Notice Me? I Don't Know I Haven't Been To Oakland...Well I'll Try To Blend In..)Then We Got Into The Plane..I Was Scared And Grabbed Isela's Hand."What Your Doing?"Isela Said.Then We Sat Down."Oh I Forgot..Planes...."Isela Said.Then I Nodded.(I Hope We To California..)

3-4 Hours Later

"Welcome To California"Isela Said And Kissed Me On The Cheek."Well Oakland...Because We're At The Oakland,Airport..Not SF I Hate Them I Hate Their Team..Just Don't Ask Me Why..Its A Very Very Long Story.."Isela Said.'Ok..Fine'I Wrote.Then We Went Outside It Was Chilly But Not A Lot.Then We Saw A Car In Front Of Is And Got Out Of The Car"Who's This Mew Boy Friend Already?"???? Said.Then We Blushed."No..Its My Best Friend Samuel Evan"Isela Said."Oh I Saw..Another Pi-"Evan Said But Cut Off By Isela Covering His Mouth And Pulled Him From His Shirt."Shut Up..We Will..Talk About This In The Car"Isela Said And Let's Go Of Evan's Shirt."Ladies..Man"Evan Said And Patted My Back.Then I Helped His With The Luggage And Put Them In The Trunk.And We Got In The Car."So The Picture On IG And Twitter...Was The Sam Smith"Evan Said.Then I Took Off My Hat,Glasses And Coat."Yes"Isela Said."But Why It Said-"Evan Said Then He Turned Around.And Looks At His Phone."He's Your Beat Friend?!"Evan Said."Yes Since Pre-School Back At London"Isela Said."Have You Every Guys On The Lips?"Evan Said."Well Yes When I Was Leaving London In 10th Grade Going Back Here That When I Told Him I Loved Him And Gave Him A Kiss Goodbye"Isela Said."Oh..So Are You Guys Dating."Evan Said."Oh..."Isela Said.Then We Turned Red."Well...No Because Sam Is Gay Remember I Talked About Him"Isela Said."Just Tell Me I Know Your Lying I Know He Was Gay"Evan Said."Let Sam Talk"Evan Said."He Can't"Isela Said."What You Mean"Evan Said."Just Drive The Car Evan"Isela Said."Oh Yea I Forgot"Evan Said And Turned Back To The Wheel And Drove Us To Isela's House."Were Home"Evan Said."So Evan Are You Jonathan Together"Isela Said I Smiled."Uh..No..Why You Think That?"Evan Said Getting The Luggage."Because I Saw You Guys Cuddle Together...Just Tell Me I Don't Judge..I Respect That I Thought It's Was Cute"Isela Said."Oh..Well Then..Yes"Evan Said And Blushed."Aww I Knew You Guys Will Be Together!!"Isela Said.Then She Was Jumping And Kissed Me On The Lips And She Covered Her Mouth And We Were Red."Everything Ok?"Evan Said.We Nodded.Then Looked Around.(Phew...No One Saw That).Then I Grabbed My Luggage Isela Grabbed Hers And I Put My Arm Around Her."What I Said About That"Isela Said.'Remember What I Said Its Cute When You Over React So No'I Wrote."Hmm"Evan Said.Then He Opened The Door.Then We Got Inside.'Nice Home'I Wrote."Thanks"Isela Said And Hugged Me."Hey Girl Welcome Back"??? Said."New Boy Friend?"??? Said."He's Tall"??? Said.(I Forgot I Had My Back At Them I Was Just Texting..Should I Turn..Nah..They Will Find Out.)"Thanks Alex,No Andrea...,And Yes I Know He's Tall"Isela Said.I Smiled."Well Then Turn Around."Jazmin Said.Then I Turned And Waved And Smiled."OH My God"Alex Said."Really.."Jazmin Said."Wow"Andrea Said.'What A Crowd'I Wrote."I Know"Isela Said."Know What?"Jazmin Said."Can He Talk?"Alex Said."No His Throat Remember"Isela Said."Oh"Alex Said."Well I'll Be Giving Him A Tour So Bye"Isela Said Grabbed My Hand."Isela Wait Is He Also Your Best Friend?"Alex Said."Yes"Isela Said.Then We Went Up Stairs But Then She Stopped Then We Tipped Toed And Stopped At The Door Way And All We Saw Was Evan Kissing Jonathan I Think That's Him.Then I Saw Isela Smile.(Oh My God Isela..).Then They Left And Iseal Got My Hand And Took Me Into A Room.'Nice Room'I Wrote.Then Isela Closed The Door And Smiled."Thanks"Isela Said.Then I Got A Text From Ed And I Smiled."Who's That"
Isela Said.'Ed'I Wrote."Tell Him I Said Hello"Isela Said.'Ok'I Wrote.'He Said Hello As Well'I Wrote."Hey Sam?"Isela Said.'Yes?'I Wrote."So I Was Wondering..For Your Birthday Would You Want A Party At My House"Isela Said.'Yes That Would Be Lovely But Can Their Be Drinks I Want..'I Wrote As I Smirked."Ok..You Choose The Drinks But Some Soda And Water Better Be In There As Well"Isela Said.'Ok'I Wrote."And It's Going To Be Inside And Outside Just Try Not To Get Drunk Or Laddy"Isela Said.'Ok..I'll Try'I Said.'Thanks For Doing This For Me'I Wrote."No Problem I'll Do Anything For You"Isela Said With A Smile.Then I Got Waist And Kissed Her On The Lips And It Lead To Making Out And I Put My Tongue Between Her Lips And Asked For Entrance And She Gladly Accepted And Let Me Explore.Then I Put Her On The Bed And I Was On Her And Kissing On The Way Down To Her Neck And Sucked It And I Heard A Moan From Her And She Covered Her Mouth.Then I Stopped And Smirked And I Grabbed A Card.'Wow..Your Loud.'I Wrote And Smiled."No..Really I'm Quiet"Isela Said And Giggled.Then I Looked Up And Saw Evan On The Door Way."What Your Looking At?"Isela Said.Then I Got Off Her And She Turned Around.(There's Knocking You Know!)."I Thought You Said You Guys Aren't Dating? Or-"Evan Said But Cut Off By Isela."Look Just Don't Tell Jonathan..I Don't Know How's He's Going To React And Keep You Mouth Shut About This."Isela Said And Went To Evan And Grabbed By His Shirt."Ok But One Thing You Have A Hickey On You Neck And You Have Face Cam When You Sing"Evan Said."I Don't Sing Everyday For My Videos I Do It When I Want To"Isela Said."Now Leave"Isela Said Pushing Evan Out The Door.'Does Anyone Knock'I Wrote."Sometimes"Isela Said."Come On Let Just Do The Tour Of The House."Isela Said.Then I Gave Thumbs Up And Went With Her Out Of The Room And Did The Tour Around the House.