Inteview?

(Sam's POV)
(Man..A Baby Is Hard To Care...And Oh..My..My Friday The 13th...Hehe..And Almost February 14 The Day Of Love...I Remember I Was Just A Lonely 23 Year Old Man,Wanting Love,Not Be Heart Broken And Now With My Best Friend,In Love,A Father,And A Finance Things Change So Fast..)Then I Get Up And Isela And Mia Were Still Asleep I Smiled And Kissed Them Both On The Head.Then I Went To The Kitchen To Get Water."Hey Samuel"Jonathan Said."Ahh...You Scared Me Why Your Here At 3:00 In The Morning Is There Something Wrong Jon?"I Said"Well First Your In Boxers"Jonathan Said I Shrugged."It's 3:00 am I Was Asleep A While Ago Don't Tell Me You Never Sleeped Like This Before Mate,I've Seen You"I Said."Ok I Was Kidding But It's Just Now That Evan Is Gone I'm Just Lonely..."Jonathan Said And Took A Sip Of Coffee."Like Your With Isela And Have A Child And You Guys Are Engaged"Jonathan Said."Well You'll Find That Special Some One"I Said."Yea.."Jonathan Said."What Are You Two Awake At 3:00 In The Morning"Isela Said And She Had Just One Of My Shirts That Didn't Fit Her And Under Wear And Mia In Her Hands.Then I Covered Jonathan's Eyes."Aww..."Jonathan Said."Why You Have One Of My Shirts On."I Said."I Was To Lazy To Put Mine On"Isela Said."Wait?You Just Have Under Wear And A Shirt You Know Their Is Men Here."Jonathan Said."Yea I Know But I Know What Time They Wake Up"Isela Said.*Ring*."Your Phone Is Ringing Sam From Our Room"Isela Said."Isela Go To The Room And I'll Run There"I Said.Then Isela Went To The Room and I Ran And Closed The Door And Got The Phone And It Was A Text."Thank Goodness It Wasn't A Cal I'm Not In The Mood Right Now"I Said And Read The Text."Ugh...Really..Today...At 10":00 Am?..Shit..We Better Get Ready Isela And Mia Too."What Is It?"Isela Said."Interview With Ellen"I Said As I Went To The Closet."Wow.."Isela Said."Let's Get Clothes And Take Our Showers And Get Dressed"I Said.

(2 Hours Later)
5:00 Am

I Was In A Grey Jacket,Black Shirt,Black Pants,And Black Shoes.Isela Had Curled Hair,Make Up,Her Glasses,Black Jeans,White Shirt,Black Jacket,And White Shoes,And Mia Had A Black And White Dress,Little White Bow,White Socks,And White Shoes.Then Me And Isela Smiled."Hehe Your The Only One In Grey"Isela Said."Oh Really.."I Said And Went To The Closet And Got A White Jacket And White Shoes."Boom.."I Said And Kissed Her On The Head."Let's Go"I Said.Then We Went Down Stairs And Isela Got Her Bag With Mia's Stuff."Let's Go To L.A"Sam Said."Yup Oakland To L.A"Isela Said And Put Mia In Her Baby Seat And Sat Next To Me And We Drove Off.

3-4 Hours Later
9:00 Am

"We're Here At Ellen's Studio"I Said.Then I Parked The Car And We Got Inside And There Was Like Fans Out Side And I Put My Sun Glasses And Grabbed Isela's Hand Tightly And Went Inside."Oh..My..That Was Very Hard To Get Inside With Fans"Isela Said.Then I Looked At Mia And Smiled And Knocked At The Door."Oh...Hello Sam And Isela Nice To Meet You"Ellen Said."Me As Well"Isela Said.Then We Sat Down On The Chairs And Chatted."So Isela Have You Been With Other Men Than Sam?"Ellen Said."Oh..Yes..But..They Weren't Really Good As Sam"Isela Said."Oh.."Ellen Said."Have You Been Engaged Before?"Ellen Said."Um...Yes..Twice Used To Be One But Now Twice"Isela Said."Oh..Who Was The First One?"Ellen."Oh..I Don't Wanna Talk About Him"Isela Said."And Who's The Second One"Ellen Said Ans Smiled."Hehe Well Me"I Said."You?"Ellen Said."Yup"Isela Said."Oh..We Well Talk About This Later It's About To Be Show Time"Ellen Said."Ok"We Said."3..2..1"A Person Whispered."Hello Welcome Back To Another Morning And Today We Have Mr. Sam Smith And Isela"Ellen Said.ThenWe Waved To The Camera."So..I Got A A lot Of Questions But First Let Talk About These Things About You Two Last Year."Ellen Said."So.By These Pictures Were You Two A Couple By Secret?"Ellen Said."Yes We Were Those Pictures Were When We Were Finished After Our Dates."Isela Said."Oh..."Ellen Said."The Funny Thing People Didn't Notice Much That Sam Smith Is With Best Friend Is There Something Going On With Them Or Hehe"I Said."Wow"Ellen Said."Ok Now To The Questions"Ellen Said."So..I've Sen The Video That Your Guys Announced That You Two Are Engaged And Have A Baby Girl"Ellen Said."Yes That Is True And Here She Is Now"Sam Said."Aww Adorable"Ellen Said."So Where You Two Got Engaged?"Ellen Said We Laughed.Ellen Had A Confused Face."Ok..Hehe..It Was A Funny Of Where I Proposed...It Was On The That Mia Was Born And We Were Choosing A Last Name And The Doctor Said Q.M Or Smith?And Isela Was Like Thinking And I Just Got Out The Ring And Proposed To Her And Her Last Name Was Smith..Hehe"I Said."Oh..So At A Hospital"Ellen Said."Yes"Isela Said."And Her Name Is Mia Smith?"Ellen Said."Yes"We Said."Ok Three More Questions Left"Ellen Said."Ok"We Said."Will You Guys Will Want An Another Child?"Ellen Said.We Looked At Each Other."Um"We Said."We Don't Know"We Said."Oh Next Question Will You Two Keep Doing What Your Doing As Sam Sings And Isela You Doing Videos?Ellen Said."I Would Try To Make Videos"Isela Said."I Would Still Sing For My Little Sailors"I Said."Oh That's Good"Ellen Said."Last Question When You Two Are Getting Married?Is It Going To Be Recored Or Private?"Ellen Said."Ok..So We Don't Really Know When We're Getting Married...And Recored We Want Our Fans To See As Well Not Private"I Said."Yes"Isela Said."Oh Very Nice..Well That Will Be End Today And I Got A Gift For Little Mia"Ellen Said.Then Isela Turned To Mia Confused."Some Babu Clothes And Toys!"Ellen Said."Aww Thank You Ellen You Didn't Had To!"Isela Said."Your Welcome"Ellen Said And Hugged Us."We Better Get Home Our Friends Back Home Must Me Worried."Isela Said."Thanks For Coming"Ellen Said.Then I Carried The Stuff To The Car And Isela Put Mia To Her Car Seat And She Was Asleep."Ok Were Ready"Isela Said And Got In The Car."Ok Let's Go Back Home"I Said And Drove Back Home.

⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️
Hello I'm Sorry For This Was Late I Wanted A Bit Break And Now I Have A lot Of Stuff Coming And I Need Some Help With The Next Chapter Because I Feel Like Ot Getting Boring And So Ill Asking For Help So Message Me And I'll Choose The One That The Best And Make It The Chapter And Shout Out For To You For The Help Hope You Enjoyed Peace✌🏼️