Brazil 1/7

(Sam's POV)
'Why Your Married To A Women...Sam..She's Just Using You For Sex..And Love..'.(No..Isela Wouldn't Do That..And We Known Each Other Our Whole Lives And We Have A Family..Just Leave My Mind Now..And That What You Use For Me..So Just Leave..).'Fine...'.Then I Woke Up And Just Rolled My Eyes."Once You Fall In Love Someone That You Loved And Now Is Dead..Is In Your Mind..."I Mumbled."What?"Isela Said Still Being Asleep."Nothing.."I Said."Are You Using Me..For Sex..And Love"I Said Randomly And I Just Looked At Her Straight Up Her Face."Sam..Why Your Thinking Of That..I Wouldn't Do That I Love You Cause You My Best Friend And The Love Of My Life..."Isela Said.Then I Just Look In Up Her Eyes And She Didn't Look Around And That Meant She Isn't Lying.(I Told You..Now Fuck Off).'Maybe..See Ya Later Batch.'."Why Would Say That..Or Even Ask That"Isela Said Sitting Up And I Wondered For A Moment Why She Was In Her Bra And I Remember We Had It Yesterday And I Just Had To Think Of An Answer."I Dunno..Some Asked Me..And..It Just Stayed In My Mind.."I Said."Your Lying...Your Eyes Moved To The Left.."Isela Said."I-I.."I Said But My Phone Rang."Excuse Me.."I Said."Hello.."I Said."You Going I Have To Gi To Brazil..Move Move..In Rio Hurry Up"Jimmy Said."Wait Now.."I Said."Yes Now.."Jimmy Yelled."Ok Bye.."I Said."Isela We Have To Go to Brazil In Rio..Like Now..Hurry Up!!"I Said."Wait Brazil Now!!"Isela Said."Yes!!"I Said.Then We Put On Our Clothes And Went To The Air Port."Good Thing I Brought Some Of My Make Up."Isela Said Fixing Herself Up.Then We Finally Made It To Airport And Went To sour Ride And Saw Jimmy."Where's Your Suitcase.."Jimmy Said."In California We Thought We Would Come Back One Day.."I Said."Call Evan And Jonathan I'll Send Them Tickets To Brazil And Back Home.."Jimmy Said.Then We Headed In To The Jet."Evan,Jonathan..Were Not Coming Home..Were Going To Brazil.."I Said."What!!"They Said."I Have A Concert There..And I Think I Might Be Back On Tour..So Jimmy Will Send You Tickets..To Brazil In Rio..And Back Home To Give Our Clothes And That.."I Said."Ok..."They Said."See You Tomorrow.."I Said."Bye.."They Said."Your Going Back To Tour.."Isela Said."I Think So.."I Said."I Already Finished America When Mia Turned 2...And I Guess More Work Has To Be Done.."I Said And We Got Settled In Our Seats And We Started To Head To Brazil.