𝟎𝟎.

You are a scaredy little fucker;

Even the sound of your spoons, forks, and every existing utility unintentionally colliding with each other in the sink will cause you to pause for a minute out of fear. Strangely, despite the fact that you were the perfect target for frightens, you were always drawn to horror and true crimes. That was one of the reasons why people thought you were unusual, and the other was the way you treated your camera like someone with life, roughly as much as a person would treat their pet as their own children. To you, your camera is what you depict as the center of your existence, but you didn't see anything wrong with that. And of course, there's always a 3rd reason, never forgotten. The third reason that you were viewed as a strange person was because of your constant brainstorming. You're practically 50/50 if it was an embodiment ; at one point, you were equally stupid as a rock and smart as a monkey.

You surpass the iconic quiet kid and emo kid in weirdness. You were beyond them.

Konz and Mira held a unique place in your life as they were the sole companions you had ever truly connected with. Surprisingly, they were the only people who understood you, albeit not entirely. While they didn't embody the same weirdness that defined your character, they were merely ordinary people who shared your passions and interests. Despite not being exactly like you, it was immensely comforting to have friends who resonated with your thoughts and feelings on a fundamental level. They made you feel understood and accepted.

Konz was intrigued by various theories and had a knack for making accurate predictions. He excels in foreseeing outcomes, such as predicting the type of professor a class would regain if another one stepped down.

Mira's passion lies in true crime stories. She closely resembles a police officer in her approach; much like a detective, she thrives on solving mysteries and helping intricate problems. And then there's...well, you

Undoubtedly, chances are that the three of you will end up as the primary go-to help in your town, well-equipped to tackle any enigma that comes your path. Technically, it all boils down to how you view it.

That is until a recent murder case arose, which was deadly disturbing, that even police and investigators were baffled by the lack of clues or suspects, unable to identify the person responsible or even locate any leads as to who had brutally murdered one of your classmates.

During the two hours since arriving at the police station, the solitude of the room intensified, causing a heinous itch in your nerves. It became unbearable, akin to an itch that never stops, no matter how much effort you give to it - even if it reaches the point of bleeding, it never goes away.

At the moment, both you and Konz, along with Mira, seem unable to process the situation. It appears that your classmate has undergone a gruesome ordeal, with his body severely mutilated and dismembered, almost like a five-course meal. The brutality of the act suggests that it wasn't the work of a human, could it have been a bear attack, though such a notion seems improbable, considering that the events happened inside a university. The shape of his injuries points towards the use of a weapon, possibly an axe or a common everyday knife. The disturbing image keeps replaying in your mind, evoking feelings of disgust and a fragment of curiosity, not so much about the victim's body but more about the circumstances that led to such a horrific situation and fate.

Mira took the seat next to you on your right side, with Konz seated on your left with his tall figure, leaving you being sandwiched in the middle like a balloon on the brink of popping. This arrangement of seating puts you in a slightly uncomfortable position, where you would have to squirm just to be seated properly.

"This is so weird...like, weird weird." Instead of diving straight into investigating the crime scene as she typically would, she chooses to pause and shield her face with her hands, seeking a moment to process her mind. The three of you are present at the police station as the initial witnesses to the discovery of Maxwell Overland's dismembered body. In this situation, Mira's restlessness manifests physically as she taps her feet in a rhythmic manner on the ground.