part 12

"I'll have carlos meet you outside your apartment I'm an hour. Don't be late because he does not wait" fallon said hanging up the phone. Today was their flight to philly for extreme rules. Fallon had her bags packed, her jet fuelled and her car rented. Shelty, was coming too but just a bit later because her cat has a vet appointment.

"See you Gordon. I'll be back in a week" fallon said stepping into her elevator and riding it down.

"Goodbye nigel" fallon waved to the concierge at the desk "I'll be watching you Mrs Arden goodluck" fallon smiled at his kind words. Nigel was a grumpy man in general but he's always had a soft spot for fallon.

At the airport, fallin got stopped by paparazzi, this was usual as she if a very big influence in many economical affairs as well as what the teens would call a 'fashion icon'.

Fallin walked past the paparazzi and straight to boarding.

Fallon Arden, since growing wise with her money, has brought herself a personal jet.

When she walked onto her jet called 'Arden air' she saw the wrestlers sitting there.

"Goodmorning gente" fallon smiled, dropping her purse on a chair and walking through the cabin into the pilots cabin.

"Thank you Angie. Whenever your ready" fallon rubbed the pilots shoulder.

Fallon returned to her seat. She looked up to dom fidgeting with every little thing he could get his hands on. Rhea who sat opposite of him shook her head with a grin.

"First time?" Fallon muttered to finn in reference to dom. Fin snorted "his first time on a private jet. He's worried he'll break something and have to pay for it and the afraid of heights thing" fallon cracked a smile at his words.

"Dom you're fine" fallon stood and took the straps from his hands and replaced it with a small fidget toy she kept in her purse for her own nerves.

Dom smiled in appreciation.

"Taking off" angie spoke over the loud speaker. Fallon watched damian stand from his seat near the bar and sit next to dom, he wrapped his long tan arm around Dom's shoulders.

Fallon couldn't help but smile at the sweet gesture.

12 hours into the flight, rhea, dom and damian were asleep.

Fallon and finn were The only ones awake. So they decided to play a game of chess.

"Checkmate" fallon pursed her lips, bouncing in Victory as this was her 5th win against the irish man.

"Shit" finn laughed in disbelief. Fallon leant back and looked over to the sleeping beauties.

"Is it weird to have multiple people in a relationship?" Fallon muttered, not realising how judgemental that question came out as "Sorry. I mean. Is it difficult to find the right dynamic?" Fallon corrected herself.

Finn simply shook his head "not at all. We all understand who needs what and who doesn't" finn shrugged, turning to face fallon front on. "dom loves affection but i dont, and rhea and dam have the same 'kinks'" fallons mind turned, she was slightly curious on what kinks the two shared, fallon had somewhat of an idea with rhea seeing as she knew the woman prior. 

"cool" fallon shrugged, she stood and grabbed a bottles of water from the fridge near the bar and handed one to finn before telling the man she would be back.

fallon walked to the pilots pit and knocked on the door, she opened it slightly and spoke to the assisant pilot, "hey, how long do you think well be?" 

"about half an hour"

for the rest of that time, fallon and finn sat together talking about work.

when the plane had landed, fallon was the first one to walk out and instruct the staff to grab her bags as well the wrestlers bags.